Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not often I watch SSN so know very little of the jokers with the unpronounceable names on the Transfer Show.
Are we supposed to take any of what they say seriously? Everything is prefixed with "I'm told by a source from......." Then the Kaveh fella spouting cack about the Perrera issue. Who the feck is he?

Dharmesh Sheth and Kaveh Solhekol are the names. Like playing scrabble against Jay Blades.

It is understood that Lampard has strong support from sections of the Everton board, with CEO Denise Barrett-Baxendale said to be among those pushing the Chelsea legend’s claims.

However, it is now likely that Everton will take stock for the next 48 hours before making a decision on their next move.
Most likely those sections of the Everton board supporting Lampard gets overruled by Moshiri and Kenwright and we end up with Vitor Pereira anyways.

I'm no fan of Dominic King, but it is great to see the media starting to listen to Everton fans and pile on the pressure to Moshiri.

It is clear that he is quite vain Moshiri, so having these articles out there, hopefully sharpen him up, and result in him listening to those with more knowledge and understanding of Evertonians.

I think this will be confirmed if he does indeed swerve Pereira.

Status
Not open for further replies.