Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's going to be difficult is the players adapting to a totally different tactical approach straight away.

If it is Lampard, at Chelsea he played possession football with high press, the exact opposite of what we've playing under Benitez + Ancelotti.

Pretty sure players will enjoy having more of the ball + winning it higher up the pitch. But not easy to switch to different style with massive games coming up.
It's ok playing that way but do we have enough players with ability to play it , me thinks not.

Far fetched theory...

When Rafael was sacked, Lampard wasn't my number one choice, but after the Vitor fiasco I'd take him all day long.

Do you think all these shenanigans might have been a ploy to unite the fanbase over Lampard?

I realise how ludicrous this sounds when you consider how inept our board actually is
Absolutely not. Our board is nowhere near strategic enough to do that. Two weeks ago they sold the best left back we had to appease a manager they then sacked. Don't kid yourself mate.

Moshiri does want Pereira, he was willing to overrule the board to appoint him because he’s a stubborn, clueless dolt
You would have thought an allegedly successful businessman would have realised the mistake he made in hiring FSW and this time listen more carefully to the opinions of people who know something about PL football.

It's ok playing that way but do we have enough players with ability to play it , me thinks not.
Not in central midfield we don't, I agree. Would be happy with Lampard and happier with Rooney. Either way we need a young developing manager and as long as we are not getting relegated then we stick with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.