Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't want Vitor but it's funny how people complain about a lack of communcation, then a guy in the running for the job reaches out to the fans and people complain about that too.

Vitor seems like a nutcase, although, despite some peoples over reactions, I don't see anything he said in his interview as being that controversial. Agree maybe it wasn't the best idea to talk to the press but some people will slate him whatever he does, mostly because they don't want him as manager, he can't really win.

Lampard hasn't really done anything to warrant the job either. He failed after spending a ton of money on players. And no, qualifying for the champions league with that "Chelsea" squad is not an achievement, should be the bare minimum expectation.

Many of the people lauding Lampard qualifying for the champions league with an 'elite' team are the same ones complaining Moyes never won a trophy. If Moyes had failed like Lampard did at Chelsea those same people would be saying he's total crap yet because Lampard is younger and was a great player they're giving him a free pass.

Having said that out of the two I hope Lampard gets it.

We probably asked him if he was interested, and he ran a mile away like any other decent self respecting manager would from a club that has fired five managers in five years, has a crazy owner, and fans graffiti the stadium on the back of a rumoured new manager joining.
If I was a manager I wouldn't touch this job with a barge poll. A combination of 70s Millwall and the 2000's Newcastle FC.

It's a sinister basket case of a club.

heiitse-cfc.gif

If I was a manager I wouldn't touch this job with a barge poll. A combination of 70s Millwall and the 2000's Newcastle FC.

It's a sinister basket case of a club.
It's Villa before Lerner got rid and they got relegated.

I remember commenting on how strong our plan was years ago with 'at least we're not Villa' as a mantra. FFS.

It's Villa before Lerner got rid and they got relegated.

I remember commenting on how strong our plan was years ago with 'at least we're not Villa' as a mantra. FFS.
IIRC Vila fans voted with their feet and stayed away from the ground in tens of thousands.

I cant stand that club, but you have to say their fans knew how to get the job done and Ellis out...unlike some mush getting up 5 minutes early to go for a piss before half time and passing it off as a Jan Palach moment of heroics.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.