Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
1643302607891.png

Might be a tory, but fronk went up in my estimation after this.

If it's a choice between Victor Promethazine (his voice sends me to kip) and Fronk then I know who I'm for.
I just don't get why it's only these two in the race?

Who knows a surprise late contender, might enter the race yet. Lampard is the best, out of a pretty underwhelming list of candidates.

There's no chance at all any of the former players will get the boot. Unfortunately. I'd like to see a full clear-out, but we need to accept it won't happen, under any manager.
I don't think we'd just give them the heave-ho, but we might see them shunted aside and told that their job until the summer is to set up finding a job once the manager merry-go-round is in full swing.

I don't think Lampard is the guy, but I'll concede that he's better than the other 'serious' candidates.
Rumours going around that he’s trying for Ali and Loftus Cheek.
Loftus-Cheek on loan would be a godsend right now. At the right loan fee, Alli is a body in a perpetually injury-ravaged midfield. Has to be better than Iwobi.

It’s the getting the ball to Gordon and Alli. It that worries me. We’ve got no forward passing ability from the back at all. Let’s hope Patterson rectifies it a bit but could really do with a midfielder who can spot a pass

Yep this. Neither of or full backs or DMs are creative. We have good attacking options for counter attack but know one outside of occasionally Pickford with an accurate pass to setup a quicker attack

Who knows a surprise late contender, might enter the race yet. Lampard is the best, out of a pretty underwhelming list of candidates.
I've wanted Frank since Rafael was sacked, but I can understand why others wouldn't want him but the reality now is more people are warming to him not because he's Frank but because he's not the other names suggested

Maybe this has been part of the plan all along to get the fans onboard out of an average shortlist, make it look like the worst is getting signed then everybody is happier when they aren't signed, clever pyschology if intentional

I don't think we'd just give them the heave-ho, but we might see them shunted aside and told that their job until the summer is to set up finding a job once the manager merry-go-round is in full swing.

I don't think Lampard is the guy, but I'll concede that he's better than the other 'serious' candidates.

Loftus-Cheek on loan would be a godsend right now. At the right loan fee, Alli is a body in a perpetually injury-ravaged midfield. Has to be better than Iwobi.

Saw him play about a dozen times last season for Fulham. Crap and spineless. Not a signing for a relegation battle

Status
Not open for further replies.