"the Bobble" on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing with any 'ITK' is that your only as good as the proof in the pudding.

Moshiri is not the only lunatic in football. Things change so quickly.

Info changes so quickly in football ; imagine the most complicated house purchase chain and that's a transfer. But your dealing with millions in value, egos and not very intelligent people.

Can’t see why Dobbin would sign without knowing, surely he would just wait a few more days.
He realistically had 2 choices, sign for a club hes familiar with, who have shown they will, at times, briefly put him on the pitch.

Or drop down the leagues and take a massive pay cut.

Im not saying hes stayed here for the money at all, but I doubt a new manager would have made a difference to the lad, personally.

The thing with any 'ITK' is that your only as good as the proof in the pudding.

Moshiri is not the only lunatic in football. Things change so quickly.

Info changes so quickly in football ; imagine the most complicated house purchase chain and that's a transfer. But your dealing with millions in value, egos and not very intelligent people.
I mean he's fkin 50

When's he gonna be ready

He realistically had 2 choices, sign for a club hes familiar with, who have shown they will, at times, briefly put him on the pitch.

Or drop down the leagues and take a massive pay cut.

Im not saying hes stayed here for the money at all, but I doubt a new manager would have made a difference to the lad, personally.
You've strangely omitted option 3 of staying at a top division club who will have made their own promises on wages and playing time but also had a manager in place to back up the playing time promises

How can this guy be right when everyone else is saying that they are gonna interview everyone again tomorrow and then make a decision. It may end up being Lampard and I’d be ok with that but I don’t think it can be as done of a deal as he makes out
The story about interviews tomorrow makes no sense, how many interviews does it take?

Twitter space at 10:15.
Bobble will reveal Lampard has withdrawn after being messed around by the Persian Vincent Tan, Duncan will be given the job because Moshiri doesn't want to incite more unrest amongst the fans, 4 month interim role for the Big Man

Status
Not open for further replies.