Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think Ferguson blew his chance at the weekend, if he’d got us the 3 points and we put in a good performance then keeping him until the end of the season may have been a possibility, then make the decision in the summer.

I was all for giving him the job, but that starting XI and the 4-4-2 was such a startling error of judgement that it made me reel back a bit. It was a bit of an eye opener as to how tactically naive he still is.

I really hope he goes and gets a manager’s job somewhere and does well, because I’d love him as our manager at some point if he cuts his teeth and proves himself to be good enough.

What is going on?! Waiting until tomorrow for final interviews is for the birds. Moshiri is either working on another ‘high profile’ option or Lampard is wanting some signings made before committing. No way this drags like this with just 3 known candidates (yes, even with our lot in charge)
I reckon they’re lining up some signings. I think we’ll be surprised by Everton in a good way for once, when they announce frank and a couple signings. (Maybe just dreaming, but just have a feeling)

theresa-may-dancing.gif

As long as he walks into the presser like this

I honestly think Ferguson blew his chance at the weekend, if he’d got us the 3 points and we put in a good performance then keeping him until the end of the season may have been a possibility, then make the decision in the summer.

Ferguson lost the job at 11:30am on Saturday. That team killed the atmosphere and probably turned a lot of his ‘die hard’ supporters.

I despise Terry, I have some mutual friends and some of the stories I have heard about him are unreal! Moreover, what he did to Wayne Bridge and the issue's with Ferdinand, I wouldn't want him near the club.

He wouldn't ever have Frank as his boss either.
I get that mate but we're hardly in a place to be picky. If they can get us out of this mess (mostly defensive mess) then I'll take them.

Just want I want to see all Lampard's 30 yard pingers against us to make me feel up for the move
Not just me then. Hated him in the acknowledgment of talent kind of way, this will take some getting used to. But let’s be frank (?) at least he’s not Benitez

Status
Not open for further replies.