Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe I've got to go to work with the threat my club might employ someone who the majority don't want in pereira. I really hope they get Frank in today and start bringing in players to help save us. I've even tweeted sharpy for help though not sure if he even reads his tweets. Christ how pathetic have this club made me, tweeting a club legend at 4:00am in the morning to help us. I'm a 48 year old man and acting like this. Fingers, toes and anything that I can cross today. Peace everton brothers and sisters.

So if Duncan is driving down to London for an interview who's taking training?

Makes no sense.
Knowing us, we've probably rewarded the players for their hard work and effort with a week off during this winter break. Yet somehow they'll all come back out of shape and/or injured and we'll be back to two goalkeepers and some u16 players on the bench again against Newcastle.

Bill‘s mate Rhino probably, subtle indication to the new manager that he is untouchable. Big fry up breakfast at FF this morning.
Terrible isn't it? No wonder the likes of James couldn't wait to get away asap from us. Imagine being a big-name player and you see the likes of Jeffers and Baxter laying out cones and giving instructions to you at training ffs.

I wander what squad number he’ll have.
Franks young , hungry and will be keen to show that Chelsea pulled the plug too soon plus he’s English and will have the same effect as that ugly c@nt in villa has , he will attract top quality players . If you can’t play for lampard serial winner who can u play for,he will become a top manager just hope it’s here.?

They’re all in Dubai probably mate
1643352535542.png

Status
Not open for further replies.