Happy New Manager Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Err pick between 2 unemployed guys (one of whom is nailed on to get us relegated) and the inexperienced underling.. Very Everton I must say. Pish 30 big ones on Alex, pay JPG's medical bills, offer an unfit guy a job after failing in China (well that could be Rondon or Benitez really) and then (numbers wise) swap a good left back for someone you don't particularly need.

We are doing well aren't we?!

Dunc for me anybody else will walk or be sacked before the end of the season, such is the shambles we are currently under, can’t expect to appoint a permanent at the present time, he’ll get us enough points to stay up

Moshers needs another two rounds of interviews apparently . One includes role playing and the other being screen tested on sky sports.

Seems one of the candidates has a head start
Apparently, in the role play, Mr Moshiri provides a hypothetical situation whereby the potential new manager is given £35m to spend and must tell Moshiri how he intends to spend it.

Mr Lampard said he sees the value of up-and-coming talent, and would spend £20m of it on the Gallagher kid from Chelsea, and £15m on the best central midfielder in the Championship.

Mr Pereira, on the other hand, said he would lash the full £35m on Pepe from Arsenal, as we never did find a suitable replacement for Yannick Bolasie.

Rumour has it that Pereira's answer went down extremely well with the owner, and he's got the upper hand against Mr Lampard.

Going to be a busy day today, a few extra candidates and they want to get it sorted today.

I've just got to London myself and it's look like this.

9am - Dunc
10am - Myself
11am - Lampard
12pm - Mr Blobby
1pm - Vitor
2pm - lunch
3pm - Frank Spencer
4pm - Mike Cocatch (Niko Kovac 2nd cousin)
5pm - announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.