Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
So crazed Moshiri actually approached Rooney. 36 year old, no PM experience, 18 months in a job but Moshiri thought it a good idea to consider him. Why am I supporting this club again?

Did he let them spend it as they wished though, fancy employing a DOF and not allowing him the control he should have. He simply cannot be allowing agents to get in his ear about signings. He should be not seen and not heard but he can't help himself. He is a lot to blame for this mess.

There is no proof that he did or didnt though so its pointless speculation ultimately.

He gave Brands full control until he wasted £115 million the summer we lost Gana and then obviously lost faith in him to manage the recruitment side himself hence why he started allowing Carlo and Benitez more power in bringing in their targets.

Why he kept him on who knows but as I pointed out days ago Kenwright was the one who gave Brands a new deal so who knows what spiel BK has been whispering in his ears.

I think you`re still grieving for Benitez and need some time away from the forum, to get your head straight tbh.

You`ve somehow managed to surpass your previous elite levels of wham chatting and that really is some achievement.

The only person who's obsessed with Benitez is you mate.

As @Saint Domingo stated recently I haven't seen any of the "Benitez gang" barely mention him whereas we've been tagged in about 100 posts by posters claiming we are the ones obsessed with him! lol ?‍♂️

The only person who's obsessed with Benitez is you mate.

As @Saint Domingo stated recently I haven't seen any of the "Benitez gang" barely mention him whereas we've been tagged in about 100 posts by posters claiming we are the ones obsessed with him! lol ?‍♂️

Why do you need to keep tagging people into to support your guff ?

You’re the one only person on the entire forum who does this.

It’s an admission that you need backup to corroborate your nonsense.

You also seem very angry now that your messiah has gone, maybe a bit of time away would be beneficial ?

Why do you need to keep tagging people into to support your guff ?

You’re the one only person on the entire forum who does this.

It’s an admission that you need backup to corroborate your nonsense.

You also seem very angry now that your messiah has gone, maybe a bit of time away would be beneficial ?

I've taken more flack on here than anyone in the history of GOT other than Dave yet im still going strong so dont you worry about me mate you worry about yourself ;)

In which most of the fans were happy with those appointments minus Benitez.

Thats my point its easy in hindsight to point fingers at Moshiri and say he shouldn't have hired Marcel Brands or given Walsh £150 million to spend but no one expected them to waste the money in the manner that they did.

Its not like he dragged a random bloke from St Johns Market and gave him a blank cheque! lol
It's not the managers as such. I think he was right to sack most when he did (Benitez was too late). But, he has interefered rather than letting the managers/DoF do their job. This one, he needs to appoint and then stay out of it.

Benitez is not and has never been the problem. Just one of many symptoms of the root cause.

The moshiri cancer is well embedded into the club now and is spreading.

The likes of that idiot Bellew, a man probably wined and dined by Moshiri coming out and spewing guff about him being great is damaging to any protests that are further planned.

They are the only way we can get moshiri out now. Force him out.

It's not the managers as such. I think he was right to sack most when he did (Benitez was too late). But, he has interefered rather than letting the managers/DoF do their job. This one, he needs to appoint and then stay out of it.

I agree with that its a fair criticism.

Its more the criticisms of he personally blew £500 million on his own players, never let Walsh/Brands sign any players of there own and is a chancer/rat/scumbag etc. that for me is way OTT.

In the 5 years he's been here he has done some good.

Benitez is not and has never been the problem. Just one of many symptoms of the root cause.

The moshiri cancer is well embedded into the club now and is spreading.

The likes of that idiot Bellew, a man probably wined and dined by Moshiri coming out and spewing guff about him being great is damaging to any protests that are further planned.

They are the only way we can get moshiri out now. Force him out.
Bellew is a horrid tory anti-vax bell.

Moshiri's problem is he has brought in DoF's but wants instant success and doesn't want to wait for a 'philosophy' to be in place. He is throwing money around and wondering why it isn't working but I think there is also incredible pressure for DoFs and managers to deliver European football.

We're stuck in a vicious circle where he hires people, they start doing there job, they don't achieve success straight away, he gets itchy feet and tries to help through his 'agent friends', it gets worse, and so on and so forth