Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
6961ABCA-DE16-40A3-AEE9-810B73BB8F37.png

not having Rooney turned us down either.. c’mon, only a couple of weeks ago he was giving it the ‘if Everton come calling how could I say no’ routine.. Derby will likely be liquidated in month.. but yeah ok Wayne
If Everton had wanted him they would have asked him on day 1. He said ‘they have to speak to Derby’ that’s asking Everton to come get me but they didn’t.

given the situation at Derby where they won’t be able to pay him next week there was very little reason not to make an approach.

They have probably approached him now and Wayne knows he’s not 1st, 2nd or 3rd choice otherwise they’d have been to Derby sooner.

If Everton had wanted him they would have asked him on day 1. He said ‘they have to speak to Derby’ that’s asking Everton to come get me but they didn’t.

given the situation at Derby where they won’t be able to pay him next week there was very little reason not to make an approach.

They have probably approached him now and Wayne knows he’s not 1st, 2nd or 3rd choice otherwise they’d have been to Derby sooner.
I doubt there has been any approach. He is literally saying it to solidify his position with the fans at Derby for when the administrators try to sack him to save some money.

Status
Not open for further replies.