New Everton Stadium Discussion

Fantastic in depth analysis covering all potential possibilities once again.

Do you work for the Daily Mail?
Cant you join the dots up? If we have a company who's owner is sanctioned we'll see no stadium gong up down at that dock in a hurry.

There will be big consequences from these sanctions for us.

Good video this one. No idea if this keeps being built but I'll let other people hash that one out & I'll just keep posting vids i find whilst work continues.

There's been some very large prefabricated concrete panels / pieces delivered in the last few days and being stored on the adjoining dock, there is a lorry delivering more in the video itself too with a crane removing some from an earlier arrived vehicle. I wonder are we about to see some very significantly larger panels dropped into place over the coming week.

The number of cranes onsite has grown also. Progress.

I've seen videos and images that they'll be five openings within the big stone wall but it still doesn't seem enough for the amount of fans who'll pass through them.

I'm assuming that with a huge fan plaza in place people will arrive earlier and leave later so not everyone is piling in and out at the the same time also making the streets quieter than they are around Goodison.

I'm assuming that with a huge fan plaza in place people will arrive earlier and leave later so not everyone is piling in and out at the the same time also making the streets quieter than they are around Goodison.
You’ve also got a lot more people there. People might go earlier, but looking at other clubs, they won’t stay.

You’ve also got a lot more people there. People might go earlier, but looking at other clubs, they won’t stay.

Impossible to say until we know what the facilities are the prices etc. EFC will want to earn as much from BMD as is humanly possible. The size of the fan zone and the number of bars suggested would indicate that if you wanted to linger for a few hours to you'll be more than welcome. They'll be in no rush to shove you out the door.