Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My son just sent me this. Worth zooming in and reading. (Don't think it's real like) ?
IMG-20220508-WA0001.jpg

Myko absolute class again, hope he gets fits for the next game.

Pickford werld class again today - unreal.

My motm again tho was the 12th man - what supporters this club and these players have got, magnificent today yet again - imagine what we could do if we had a team that befitted the fans?

Same again on Wednesday everyone, players and fans, brilliant.

Bloody agonising, but we got there in the end, we said on here we needed a hero to save us,Jordan Pickford,take a bow, a few others all deserve plaudits too, but the FANS have the clubs back,I wasn't there myself today but that was the best, most committed support I have heard/seen in all my life ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

I'd love Lampard to have said: “It's great for the public here at Leicester to see us. They must have been wondering what this team everyone is talking about are all about and now they have seen. We were wonderful."

:coffee:

A very important victory today due to a great all round performance with grit and determination. Pickford for me was MOTM for the saves he made. A really really solid keeper earns their team at least 10 points per season and he's deffo won us 4 in the last two games.
Iwobi was immense again today and did his defensive job flawlessly as well as taking the game to them when he had the ball. IMO Gray and Gordon can learnt a lot from how Iwobi has accepted his more defensive role, and get back and in position more quickly.
Well done Lampard. Now for Watford.

Can't stop singing spirit off the blues around the house. Amazing support, big love to you all!

If we can win midweek and just one bad result for either Burnley or Leeds next match...I might be able to sleep properly!
I think theres a few households where this tune is ringing out. Woooo....Eeeeverton....you've never shone so brightly....

Status
Not open for further replies.