2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still feel he's setting us up just to survive at the minute.

It will be interesting going forward to see what vision he has got for how he sees us playing. Be nice to have a team to with an identity and distinct style of play.
I think you're right. The thing i hope is if he keeps us up people don't expect us to be playing football like man city next season. The rebuild job here is immense and will take a couple of seasons minimum to get anything like the players in that he wants to hopefully give us that identify and style of play.

I still feel he's setting us up just to survive at the minute.

It will be interesting going forward to see what vision he has got for how he sees us playing. Be nice to have a team to with an identity and distinct style of play.
Oh mate. Just Koff. Of course it feels like he's setting us up just to survive. Because we need to survive. Moron.

A serial winner with a deep-seated personal and group winning mentality came into a Club in a toxic mess and with a three-decade long losing mentality. The shock must have been massive - but to be fair to Frank he's been bold, took criticism and changed to a system that clearly isn't to his liking to jolt us out of this malaise. To pick up the steaming turd that we were post Benitez/Allardyce/Koeman etc and in adversity turn it into something where chronic dischord has become a mutual admiration between manager, team and supporters is in itself a major feat.
He's been clear today that we're not yet safe. He knows what is needed and he'll make sure we get it by hook or by crook before the Arsenal game.

My main hope is that the Board realise the potential under Frank and give him the time, space and support to harness the momentum we've generated with the 'us against the World' mentality to take forward and build a team and a style of play we deserve. When you find a pair of top-notch shoes that are not such a great fit in the first few months due to newness, but quickly become the comfiest damn shoes you've ever owned you cherish them.

I love Frank and wish him the best with us and hope he gets a window to put his stamp on the team. Seems an intelligent man who is not stubbon in his ways.

Having said all that like let’s not get to carried away we are a Pickford away for going away with 2 points out of 6 but thankfully Jordan has upped his game.

Oh mate. Just Koff. Of course it feels like he's setting us up just to survive. Because we need to survive. Moron.

No sitting on the fence there now mate lol

True though, it's all about survival. I thought a few of the lads weren't at it today but the ones who were put in 10/10 performances and that earned us the win.

But I'll take a win any which way they come atm

I think it’s a really good fit. He’s already shown the ability to get more out of the players, develop a strong mentality, and a certain level of tactical flexibility.

His standing in the game and previous success with young players should really help us land some young, quality players with potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.