2021/22 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't got a final ball in him and is it a surprise that we're on the verge of relegation when we're relying on the likes of him, who wouldn't get into any other sides in the league on a regular basis, to play ever weekend produce something?

Just nowhere near good enough apart from having a bit of pace.

A very stupid footballer too, clearly unable to follow instructions from the manager.

To have to watch him and Gray on the same pitch gives me a headache.

Played well. Wish he'd have read Richys ball for that tap in. Good overall game, still needs work on set pieces but worked hard.
is this trolling? He was aboslutly not good at all. Wasted many balls, wasted all of his corners. No decisions, no shots worth mentioning. Just awful. If this supposed to be the future then i dont want to suport this team anymore.

is this trolling? He was aboslutly not good at all. Wasted many balls, wasted all of his corners. No decisions, no shots worth mentioning. Just awful. If this supposed to be the future then i dont want to suport this team anymore.
No, thought he did alright. Was bright at points. Some of our best build up was through him but final ball lacking.

I would say he drives us forward better than most of the players we have had over the years. But as others have said, he needs a better end product and we are in trouble if we are relying on him to provide it. He really needs to work on that in the offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.