2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
But to win, you have to score. We’ve scored 5 goals in 6 games. We aren’t deadly enough to make any game less than tough.

Thats fair, but then Brentford is also tough. They're all tough games. Theres nothing specific about Palace at home that's tough though IMO.

But to win, you have to score. We’ve scored 5 goals in 6 games. We aren’t deadly enough to make any game less than tough.
That’s a good point. And if we draw our last 3 (and let’s be frank we aren’t going to draw against Arsenal) and Burnley and Leeds win two of their remaining matches we are gone.

That’s a good point. And if we draw our last 3 (and let’s be frank we aren’t going to draw against Arsenal) and Burnley and Leeds win two of their remaining matches we are gone.

It’s all ifs and buts, we are in the driving seat now. Even at home I’m not a confident Everton fan because our attack is abysmal. Most of our goals lately seem to just be massive deflections or a worldy.

Why are Brentford at home tough but Palace aren’t?

I think you missed my point.

I dont think either of them are tough fixtures. They are great fixtures at this stage. Lower mid table teams, with nothing to play for. You ca t ask for much better.

But if the logic is, theres no easy games when you're as bad as us, that's true, but Brentford is as hard as Palace. Watford away is also hard.

I think you missed my point.

I dont think either of them are tough fixtures. They are great fixtures at this stage. Lower mid table teams, with nothing to play for. You ca t ask for much better.

But if the logic is, theres no easy games when you're as bad as us, that's true, but Brentford is as hard as Palace. Watford away is also hard.

Disagree on the bold. Lost 11 home games in a row and not kept a clean sheet there all season. Add on all the injuries and even as shocking as we are tonight wasn’t a hard game if we went for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.