Match Thread Everton v Brentford. Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Brentford

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to play a high line, brentford's passing at the back has been lazy. Its just that means we are even more exposed to long balls.

Richarlison header the exact same as Son against Arsenal, defender leaning in to put him off no intent to try and play ball, then he's clearly being pulled back in penalty area but again nothing, they go up other end and Braithwaite screws up.. then we get pen and the guy thats already on a yellow doesnt get a 2nd even though he's stopping a goalscoring chance.
Absolute bollocks

Started very well, got deserved lead, then the Red, then we conceded as expected, then go ahead, should have been a 2nd yellow, but our defending has been very dodgy

Their back line is all over the place. Need Gordon and Richarlison close to DCL and just play off him.

They are due a red.

Shame about the red as 11v11 it could have gone the same way as the cup game.

I think factually second half Allan needs to come on and strengthen that Midfield, Probably DCL to make way.

Thoughts?
Not sure about DCL, the penalty and other.chances we have had have been from.flick ons he's made that no other player can do.

His flick on to richarlison for the penalty was excellent.

Goodness me, never easy is it? 3 of their defenders on a yellow including the donkey who gave the pen away. hold on boys and if we need to kick eriksen up in the air then do it as I guarantee their entire game plan second half will be to let him be their spare man and let him pull the strings.

Status
Not open for further replies.