2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt Welch a CB?

Don't think it was time or place to throw in another inexperienced kid tbh so wasn't calling for him to come on personally.

No idea if Allan was injured or not but ultimately he's a vastly experienced DM and surely if you just tell him to sit infront of back 4 on edge of the box he could've used his experience fine.

To be fair to Frank, we were doing great until the corrupt officials cheated us in the worst possible way. We went from a stonewall pen which would have made it 2 - 0 to playing with 10 men and feeling shafted yet again which inevitably gave Brentford the boost they needed. It was always going to end in defeat thereafter. The fix was in.

Don't think it was time or place to throw in another inexperienced kid tbh so wasn't calling for him to come on personally.

No idea if Allan was injured or not but ultimately he's a vastly experienced DM and surely if you just tell him to sit infront of back 4 on edge of the box he could've used his experience fine.

Might be inexperienced but he is surely a better option than a full back and not a v tall one

After Watford - players are knackered.

After Brentford a few days later- omg gomes played.

Can't rest players when gomes is your backup but can't keep playing the only other fit midfielders you have.

It baffles me that this game was decided by an incompetent ref. We were playing well, had control of the game, Goodison was rocking, and then comes along an EPL official to bottle a call. And what's even more disgusting is that the official won't have to answer to anyone for his f*** up.

The Cult of Frank wont admit it but he's making a lot of mistakes at present.

Dont want to be too harsh on him today as the Red card hit us hard but he just has no game management at all - take DCL off, put another CM on in Allan and play 4411 defensively in the 2nd half when 2-1 up.

If we go down its not on today for me or even Burnley away but the Watford away game - already relegated and 7 players out missing and Frankel plays 3 at the back and doesnt change it until 75 minutes when Watford offered nothing all game.

We threw 2 points away in that fixture playing silly buggers going for the draw.

The Cult of Frank wont admit it but he's making a lot of mistakes at present.

Dont want to be too harsh on him today as the Red card hit us hard but he just has no game management at all - take DCL off, put another CM on in Allan and play 4411 defensively in the 2nd half when 2-1 up.

If we go down its not on today for me or even Burnley away but the Watford away game - already relegated and 7 players out missing and Frankel plays 3 at the back and doesnt change it until 75 minutes when Watford offered nothing all game.

We threw 2 points away in that fixture playing silly buggers going for the draw.
10 men mate that is all I can say to why we got beat. Not going to beat up Lampard because of that

Status
Not open for further replies.