Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
it’s all fans with opinions

today we will all be now worried
as people should have been, not chebbing about what we're gonna do next season

It's been too tight to call for ages. I'm not going overboard with negativity, I'm just putting my full focus onto Thursday and that Palace game. That's where everyone's focus should be.

cant believe the bookies have us at 8/1 to go out the 3
thought it would be much closer.
The bookies understand the reality of the situation. For starters Leeds are heavily odds against to beat Brentford. That alone means we are much more likely than not to stay up. If they do Burnley still need to win one of two games to pass our current total and that's not guaranteed. So without ANY more points we are likely to stay up. Then we are favourites to beat Palace, and if we don't we have a chance to get a result at Arsenal, who are good but inconsistent, and could react either way to the pressure to win. 8/1 is about right.

The bookies understand the reality of the situation. For starters Leeds are heavily odds against to beat Brentford. That alone means we are much more likely than not to stay up. If they do Burnley still need to win one of two games to pass our current total and that's not guaranteed. So without ANY more points we are likely to stay up. Then we are favourites to beat Palace, and if we don't we have a chance to get a result at Arsenal, who are good but inconsistent, and could react either way to the pressure to win. 8/1 is about right.

Add in the ‘Everton that’ factor and I reckon it’s more like 50/50

nothing matters but Thursday

We have to win. If we don't, then we think about what the others are doing. But it comes down to Thursday. One more effort, one more push. Let's get this massive, Rafael Benitez-shaped turd of a season out and flushed away.

Yes. By any means necessary, just win. Approach it like the Newcastle game, make it horrible, break the game up, keep it tight. No playing out from the back, just hit DCL and hit it into the channels. The more of a dogfight they’re in, the less they’ll want to be there. Just win.

A couple of fans racially abusing a number of the Brentford players families at the game is hardly gonna make them do us a favour next week.

Hopefully identified and dealt with. No place for that at our or any ground.
i dont think those idoits will have any effect on how they play

Status
Not open for further replies.