2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
….thought he was generally poor last night but he’s such a likeable lad, hopefully the summer brings some relief in his homeland and he can flourish on the pitch next season.
Yeah...was probably one of his worst performances to date with us...perhaps too much pressure at a young age...he prove though in the last few games of the season that he has a bright future with us.

Mykolenko is somebody we can rebuild around. The only defender I'd keep. And we really haven't missed Digne whose move to Aston Villa has been an expensive indulgence for them, something of a vanity signing.

Mykolenko is somebody we can rebuild around. The only defender I'd keep. And we really haven't missed Digne whose move to Aston Villa has been an expensive indulgence for them, something of a vanity signing.
I’m a fan of the lad, I think we will see more play on our right side next season as from what I’ve seen is Patterson is more sound offensively. We can have a solid left side defensively and focus our attacks from the right.

In some ways he’s still adjusting to the PL , he’ll no doubt improve. Holgate gets the assist but it was his beautifully flighted free kick that led to our first goal and kick started our revival.

Not good enough and his poor play particularly early on is a big part of the reason why we struggled to stay up. Unless he plays ‘out of his skin’ on a weekly basis - which no one does - he’s much more of a liability than an asset.

Like I said he reminds me of a throwback footballer, an anachronism in the modern game.

Not good enough and his poor play particularly early on is a big part of the reason why we struggled to stay up. Unless he plays ‘out of his skin’ on a weekly basis - which no one does - he’s much more of a liability than an asset.

Like I said he reminds me of a throwback footballer, an anachronism in the modern game.

Relegation’s out of the way. Kev back to being Kev.

You can't help but like this lad and so pleased that last night brought him some joy and relief from the misery in his homeland.

However he really needs to improve crossing.

Status
Not open for further replies.