Media from Crystanbul 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it was a mix. There was a video of Holgate singing Sean Kingston with a Coors lol felt I was back in highschool
lol okay that's where the confusion came from because i didn't see the coors just what was later pointed out to me as Staropramen. Coors in high school that's actually class compared to what i was drinking the beast milwaukee's best. lol the swilliest of brews

Just been browsing the Palace forums. A few comments from their fans who went that match. Basically saying Goodison was a cauldron and they had never heard anything like it. Said we must have been giving out steroids at the turnstiles.

Said they lost the game because their players just wanted off the pitch and on the bus home ASAP.

You don't feel he was saying goodbye do you. Jeez, now that would be a tragedy.
if he does go, I think is far from decided yet, he didn't celebrate like a man who knew he was off. He didnt tweet to spitty like someone who knew he was off. Remember in Moyes' last season at the end, we scored and he took off his Everton badged coat before 'celebrating', he knew hi was off.

Grays reaction is great
Mina getting involved
Doucoure smashing into the boards
Richarlisons slide onto his face
Big Dunc doing a really weird jockey dance kind of thing
Crutches up in the air in the crowd
Andros limping his way to the celebrations
The sneaky fist pump from police walking behind the goal

but for me, the best small moment is the pure passion on Iwobi’s face on the second angle when he jumps on top of everyone. He’s a lad who nobody thought was arsed and even after he’s started working his arse off he still celebrates cool like his goal against Newcastle… just watch how much it meant to him if you haven’t noticed yet
this brother, this. Iwobi is fast becoming one of my favourite players, I really hope he keeps this up, he's been terrific since Lampard arrived, his work, he makes himself available ALL the time, even if he is in a tight spot, he has a bit of talent, he is no longer one of the problems

Yeah same here mate, can't stop looping it. lol

Hard to even put into words that raw emotion coming from everyone and Richie doing a diving header celebration on his own to the Gwladys Street. It is awesome passionate madness that could never be scripted and will probably be iconic for years to come.

It’s just so random, unscripted and just sums him up, both as a player and a person.

The last player we had with a character like this was Graveson.

Completely off the wall and spontaneous.

Footy needs more players like this.

It’s just so random, unscripted and just sums him up, both as a player and a person.

The last player we had with a character like this was Graveson.

Completely off the wall and spontaneous.

Footy needs more players like this.
and he does take a tumble some times with little to no contact, but he also gets booted off the park. I love the moody grid on him, his bizarre love for pigeons, He's boss, he's Brazilian, and he's ours (for now...)

and he does take a tumble some times with little to no contact, but he also gets booted off the park. I love the moody grid on him, his bizarre love for pigeons, He's boss, he's Brazilian, and he's ours (for now...)

He’s just nuts and in this era of bland, identikit, robotic, athlete footballers, it’s not supposed to be allowed.

I just love his passion, his eccentricity and his desire to win.

Just watching the match back, and if you look closely just before the final whistle. The ball is near the corner for a palace throw. Before the palace player even throws it the linesman behind him is already on the pitch running towards the tunnel. And if you watch the ref he’s also running towards the tunnel before he even blows up for full time lol

Grays reaction is great
Mina getting involved
Doucoure smashing into the boards
Richarlisons slide onto his face
Big Dunc doing a really weird jockey dance kind of thing
Crutches up in the air in the crowd
Andros limping his way to the celebrations
The sneaky fist pump from police walking behind the goal

but for me, the best small moment is the pure passion on Iwobi’s face on the second angle when he jumps on top of everyone. He’s a lad who nobody thought was arsed and even after he’s started working his arse off he still celebrates cool like his goal against Newcastle… just watch how much it meant to him if you haven’t noticed yet
Also, Tom Davies’ knee slide from the sideline towards the Gwladys Street while everyone runs the other direction to celebrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.