Media from Crystanbul 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinda mad looking at our players sing our songs dancing with fans.

Its dire circumstances but this relegation battle has brought a synergy between the players and the fans i dont even think we seen in the moyes era. And its been abysmal post moyes in that regard.
We looked dead and buried a few weeks ago but as Frank said before the Chelsea victory: if the players and fans are as one anything is possible.

Bloody strange season. lol

Imagine at the end of last season if someone told you:
Carlo would ditch us
We’d replace him with ‘kin Benitez
Sigurdsson would (yano)
Benitez first major move would be selling James
We’d buy Townsend and Gray who are actually alright
Benitez would drop and eventually force out Digne who was genuinely our only LB at the time
We would win 1 in 14 before finally sacking the least popular manager of all time
Frank Lampard would come in and oversee some beatings trying to play a bit too much football and we’d drop into the relegation zone
We work out how to win, including how to make Iwobi go from absolute waster to the hardest working player in the prem and a progressive, forward thinking, multi-position player!
We’d stay up with last minute goal against Newcastle, beating United, Chelsea, Leicester away and then coming back from 2-0 down to win for the first time in our history to win our 1878th top flight match

All these events lead to a month of the best atmospheres I’ve ever seen in football before during and after the match and Lampard and Cole becoming blues getting in with the fans

He’s just nuts and in this era of bland, identikit, robotic, athlete footballers, it’s not supposed to be allowed.

I just love his passion, his eccentricity and his desire to win.
I love him. If Richarlison were to leave, it would be the one player who I'd actually be upset about although I wouldn't begrudge him a move at all.

Imagine at the end of last season if someone told you:
Carlo would ditch us
We’d replace him with ‘kin Benitez
Sigurdsson would (yano)
Benitez first major move would be selling James
We’d buy Townsend and Gray who are actually alright
Benitez would drop and eventually force out Digne who was genuinely our only LB at the time
We would win 1 in 14 before finally sacking the least popular manager of all time
Frank Lampard would come in and oversee some beatings trying to play a bit too much football and we’d drop into the relegation zone
We work out how to win, including how to make Iwobi go from absolute waster to the hardest working player in the prem and a progressive, forward thinking, multi-position player!
We’d stay up with last minute goal against Newcastle, beating United, Chelsea, Leicester away and then coming back from 2-0 down to win for the first time in our history to win our 1878th top flight match

All these events lead to a month of the best atmospheres I’ve ever seen in football before during and after the match and Lampard and Cole becoming blues getting in with the fans
What a crazy season! I imagine there will be a lot of ins and outs this summer, but with the way the club has united there is something to build on.

I live overseas and managed to get home for the first time in 3.5 years which meant I could go to the Chelsea match. As well as catching up with friends I hadn't seen for a long time it was the best atmosphere I've experienced at a match. Palace looked something else though!

Status
Not open for further replies.