Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ. Questionable mentality for the boy choosing (a lot of) money over 1. His boyhood club or 2. Playing at a higher level, but that's an insane amount of wages for a holding midfielder when you already have Douglas Luiz and Mcginn.
Yeah, I agree. But this lot spent 30M on Danny Ings didnt they, almost 30, when he had one year left on his deal.

Douglas Luiz more than likely leaving... they dont want him to go on a free... maybe to us if Spurs/Arsenal arent interested!

Dwight Mcneil has scored 7 goals in 5 Premier League Seasons, which is 1 more than Gray scored this Season.

SWERVE.

I’d just end any hope we have of ever returning to being a decent team of our recruitment team decide after their many many failures that Dwight McNeil is the answer.

Might get crap for this... but if Arsenal go all out for a new striker in the summer I reckon we should enquire about Eddie Nketiah. Although, even still, I'm not convinced that Arsenal would want to get rid of him anyway as he's had a decent season for them.
Contracts ending isn't it? So free transfer potentially regardless whether they want him to go or not. He will go to a team in European competition though.

What's it say mate? twitters not accessible over here

Just a goodbye message

1653298067085.png

When do the contracts actually formally end? Would be good to see some very early culling to assure the fans none of these waters are getting extensions.

If we extend Kenny I might just give up

One I could see is Delph on literally a pay as you play type deal, which I wouldn't actually object to.

Christ. Questionable mentality for the boy choosing (a lot of) money over 1. His boyhood club or 2. Playing at a higher level, but that's an insane amount of wages for a holding midfielder when you already have Douglas Luiz and Mcginn.
To be fair, he likes to play a narrow 4/diamond doesn’t he? You’d need a good 6-8 good CMs in your squad to keep that up over a season.

I like Douglas Luis though. If they DID have to move someone on to accommodate, I’d be up for us taking a look at him. Nakamba is good in patches but last thing we need is another patchy CM.

Status
Not open for further replies.