Salty Kopite Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they had won the title yesterday there would be no chat about fan behaviour etc. They would invaded the pitch themselves and Klopp would be lapping it up too no doubt. The headlines would have been about their miraculous comeback and that would be that. Debates on fan behaviour would be parked until it suited their agenda.

I find the whole money argument hilarious. Granted they've done some good business recently (far better than us) , but they've been there or thereabouts for years when it comes to buying power. They've always paid top dollar. They've had the opportunity to buy top players (Torres, Suarez, Van Dyke etc) on regular occurrences. As wasteful as we've been with our money (imo we should be finishing 8-4) even if player transfers went well, we're still light years behind the spending power of the scab six and a top three place.

I don't like City either. But along with any other scab 6 team they're the lesser of two evils.

If they had won the title yesterday there would be no chat about fan behaviour etc. They would invaded the pitch themselves and Klopp would be lapping it up too no doubt. The headlines would have been about their miraculous comeback and that would be that. Debates on fan behaviour would be parked until it suited their agenda.

I find the whole money argument hilarious. Granted they've done some good business recently (far better than us) , but they've been there or thereabouts for years when it comes to buying power. They've always paid top dollar. They've had the opportunity to buy top players (Torres, Suarez, Van Dyke etc) on regular occurrences. As wasteful as we've been with our money (imo we should be finishing 8-4) even if player transfers went well, we're still light years behind the spending power of the scab six and a top three place.

I don't like City either. But along with any other scab 6 team they're the lesser of two evils.
The 'net spend' argument is ridiculous and utterly debunked by the fact Liverpool's net spend is more than city's this season, and that includes 100mil on Grealish
I heard one talksport guest saying Liverpool find 'diamonds in the rough' and polish them which is infinitely more admirable than city buying ready made players.
Because we all know that Van Dijk, Allison, Fabinho, Thiago, Diaz, Salah, Mane, Jota, Firmino, Keita couldn't kick a ball before Liverpool collected enough tokens and vouchers to squeeze them through the door in a amazing display of frugality.
Their team is expensive, and somehow plenty people are still spouting this nonsense

Wasn't Klopp the one who invaded the pitch in the Derby a few years back when they fluked a winner?
Apologies for the , very, late reply, but yes, it indeed was that cretin. Before the game was officially over.
Best not remind the scum sucking bile infested ass-holes who follow them just in case they call us 'bitter'. US! Jeez, you couldn't make this garbage up.

do the clowns in the media exist purely as a wind up to get listeners phoning in? i just saw a clip of Ally Mcoist saying it was shocking what happened to Billy Sharp and Patrick Viera......for real !!!!. how can you draw a parallel between those two incidents? he is either 1.reading from a script 2. taking the piss or 3. a complete ball bag. probably all 3. also jamie O`Hara then piped round with how he felt really safe at Anfield because the fans outside are so nice. Bless!

They expected the quad and Everton’s relegation. Why shouldn’t they, they live in a world where they have 24/7 media coverage telling them they are the greatest team in history with the greatest manager, the best players ever in every position, the best stadium, and the best fans. They’ve also watched a number of years now where almost every bounce of every ball has gone their way and when it hasn’t a referee has been around to sort it anyway. There’s kids who have grown up who have never seen them lose a game at Anfield (and very rarely draw).

They just thought everything was going their way. Our relegation, the title, the immortals, the quadruple.

What’s annoying them most is that it actually was but then two teams stood up to show them that the league isn’t just themselves and 19 other non entities. They don’t have sole ownership on passionate fanbases (nowhere near it), and they’re not the only team who can mount a miraculous comeback. As soon as even 1% media attention has been dragged from them to Everton and City they’ve thrown their toys out the pram.

Truly embarrassing media coverage.
The RS have become an Americanized football club.

do the clowns in the media exist purely as a wind up to get listeners phoning in? i just saw a clip of Ally Mcoist saying it was shocking what happened to Billy Sharp and Patrick Viera......for real !!!!. how can you draw a parallel between those two incidents? he is either 1.reading from a script 2. taking the piss or 3. a complete ball bag. probably all 3. also jamie O`Hara then piped round with how he felt really safe at Anfield because the fans outside are so nice. Bless!
That's because they're all tourists.

Status
Not open for further replies.