Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
We where better when we had no money to spend... Hopefully we'll go back to doing actual due diligence on transfers and players instead of spending what little money we have so frivolously.

Gray, Mylenko, Patterson, Deli, VdB loan

All pretty much for the Digne fee

Need to replicate that with sales this year.

Kean goes for 20m+ then bring in two players who can improve the first team (a buy a loan fee and a punt on a young player). Same for any other sales

Gray, Mylenko, Patterson, Deli, VdB loan

All pretty much for the Digne fee

Need to replicate that with sales this year.

Kean goes for 20m+ then bring in two players who can improve the first team (a buy a loan fee and a punt on a young player). Same for any other sales
I think that the Digne-Myko-Patterson sell one buy two transaction is the blueprint for how we’ll do business, for example sell Richy and spend half on a direct replacement and half on, say, a creative midfielder, maybe even squeeze three players depending on the fee. Or sell Pickford and spend half on a gk and the other half on a young cb.

Don’t particularly want either to leave but when we have a weak squad with weak cover that’s probably the route to a more robust squad overall.

Oh, this is good, one of your better ones in fact.

lol
lol
lol

Infact, how do I make that permanent on the bottom of my posts?
Do you actually think Doucoure completing whatever percentage is better because he goes sideways and backwards more?

I'm not joking, Iwobi is the only midfielder in the squad who moves the ball upfield regularly. Yes we should look to fix that this window.

It's why someone like Bissouma isn't the best idea imo.

Do you actually think Doucoure completing whatever percentage is better because he goes sideways and backwards more?

I'm not joking, Iwobi is the only midfielder in the squad who moves the ball upfield regularly. Yes we should look to fix that this window.

It's why someone like Bissouma isn't the best idea imo.
I am sorry but....
"
Iwobi having a low pass completion is excusable because of the higher level of impact his passing has. They go to the right areas even if they're less accurate.

Absolute gold

Doesn't mean we'll get any lol can't see us getting any offers for Rondon or Townsend (due to the injury).

Allan/Gomes may get offers from abroad. Keane/Davies have a fair chance at having some domestic inquirer just for their homegrown status alone. Keane is fine in a low block

Status
Not open for further replies.