Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.

How do these consortium things even work? Would Kenyon run the club by proxy, or is he just a go-between for the deal like that Stavely bird for Newcastles takeover?

I’m not convinced Moshiri would sell right now..why would you buy Everton.. they have nothing to strip assets from. Don’t even have a clue how we are building a stadium and how it’s being paid for

How do these consortium things even work? Would Kenyon run the club by proxy, or is he just a go-between for the deal like that Stavely bird for Newcastles takeover?

Yeah, he’d almost lead them through negotiations and then into the process and then I guess it would be up to them to see if he needs a role.

I know he’s done it in the past, but think he has taken a back seat nowadays.

I’m not convinced Moshiri would sell right now..why would you buy Everton.. they have nothing to strip assets from. Don’t even have a clue how we are building a stadium and how it’s being paid for

I said earlier, I think he’s been the Usmanov mouthpiece, and I wouldn’t be shocked if we got sold this summer (or at least the feelers out).

He’s got a portfolio of property hasn’t he, all purchased by Usmanov and now belonging to him.

If he’s been told to pull the plug, that’s that.

Status
Not open for further replies.