Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tea towels at dawn!
Next seasons away kit
1655306589570.png

Obviously because the US is so weird I didn't bothered to look.

But Talon Real Estate Holdings Corp. no longer exists in the state of Utah!

1MvmfHX.png

Well this explains things.

Why would people who are supposedly "the money behind the bid", apparent millionaires need to claim Paycheck Protection Program loans during the pandemic?

Talon Management Services LLC - $57,890
Talon Bren Road LLC - $20,800
Talon Bren Road, LLC - $20,800
First Tracks LLC - $22,900
Brenda Kaminski - $20,833
Brenda Kaminski - $20,833
Matthew Kaminski - $20,833

This is their house. Look alright I suppose.

Speaking of the house... they couldn't pay the mortgage!

A default has occurred in the conditions of that certain mortgage executed by MCK2, LLC

5. As of the date of this notice, the amount due on the Mortgage is: $1,356,042.45.

All in "Tonka Fairhope". shall be sold by the Sheriff of Hennepin County, Minnesota, at public auction on April 8, 2021, at 10:00 a.m., at the Hennepin County Sheriff's Office

MCK2, LLC is an LLC managed by Matthew G Kaminski <- see that sneaky G in there.

That's after they claimed $64,533 in Covid loans in 2021 too!!

Hoping this gets concluded one way or the other quickly, or on field matters will quickly become affected. Timing of this whole thing couldn’t be worse, footballing wise, after the crapshow of last season.

I dreamed it was to be the summer of huge outgoings and a refresh of more younger, hungrier players or more astute senior pro signings like Tarkowski, coming into the squad - how long is this nonsense gonna go on for now??

Status
Not open for further replies.