2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
But take the saves he made against Chelsea.

Your completely taking the element of surprise out of your weird theory.

Mount takes a shot edge of the box, hits the inside of the post, rolls across line, Pickford runs across and makes a worldy save. From the corner, ends up at the far stick and he makes a great save with his face. Bobbles, deflections, bounces happen in the box and then you rely on your keeper.

Your posts are actually stupid btw, I mean that genuinely as well. You have such an unhinged theory on football that takes away the element of surprise, passion, skill, pressure, mistakes, great teams against crap teams....you basically dilute all the great things that make us addicted to football as if it should be some serene pretty on the eye everyone's a winner baby kind of football.

You don't make any sense at all with anything which pretty much makes what you post redundant. There's no need to reply either, I'm sure your a top person and I certainly don't want to fall out with you and I'm always happy to go back and forth with genuine opinions which can be understood. But your chatting 100% stupid so it's impossible from here on in for me to have a proper chat with you about Lampard.
:whip:

No mate, I just don't have everything written down all the time. We're basically arguing about whether or not one place difference matters. It's silly.
I'm just trying to clarify that you think the squad is only a bottom quarter standard squad (16th at best) with only a couple of players who are 10th place standard but then think good management could get them up to 9th. Despite not one of the players being good enough for that in your view.

That's what's silly. Twist what you say as much as you want, but it just makes you look sillier.

But take the saves he made against Chelsea.

Your completely taking the element of surprise out of your weird theory.

Mount takes a shot edge of the box, hits the inside of the post, rolls across line, Pickford runs across and makes a worldy save. From the corner, ends up at the far stick and he makes a great save with his face. Bobbles, deflections, bounces happen in the box and then you rely on your keeper.

Your posts are actually stupid btw, I mean that genuinely as well. You have such an unhinged theory on football that takes away the element of surprise, passion, skill, pressure, mistakes, great teams against crap teams....you basically dilute all the great things that make us addicted to football as if it should be some serene pretty on the eye everyone's a winner baby kind of football.

You don't make any sense at all with anything which pretty much makes what you post redundant. There's no need to reply either, I'm sure your a top person and I certainly don't want to fall out with you and I'm always happy to go back and forth with genuine opinions which can be understood. But your chatting 100% stupid so it's impossible from here on in for me to have a proper chat with you about Lampard.
Ok I guess. We'll see how the season goes.

I really don't know what the end of the 4th paragraph means. Just bizarre.

I'm just trying to clarify that you think the squad is only a bottom quarter standard squad with only a couple of players who are 10th place standard but then think good management could get them up to 9th.

That's what's silly. Twist what you say as much as you want, but it just makes you look sillier.
Yes mate, I think a great manager is capable of overachieving.

Is this really a got ya?

Not sure it has been posted/mentioned before, but he has done one massive change- got the crowd back. Teams knew how to silence us and we became toxic to our own players. Carry on how the last 4/5 games were and the players will react Im sure.

Spot on. The squad is full of absolute crap but one thing that isn't is our fantastic support. He got onto that immediately and worked it in his favour (I mean why wouldn't you ffs and I've been saying this for years)

Chelsea at home, 5.30pm, 1st game of the season.........I'll have some of that!!!

Yes mate, I think a great manager is capable of overachieving.

Is this really a got ya?
Yep, a great manager is capable of overachieving, you clearly don't think lampard is a great manager though (im curious as to who you think are great managers?).

But as you think this squad is only bottom quarter standard (so 16-20) and you stated earlier that lampard had us on a 42 point season if he had the full length, that would have put us at 15th. Which is technically overachieveing.

Now, give him a full pre season, and a transfer window, and you could predict that to provide a better return again.

Spot on. The squad is full of absolute crap but one thing that isn't is our fantastic support. He got onto that immediately and worked it in his favour (I mean why wouldn't you ffs and I've been saying this for years)

Chelsea at home, 5.30pm, 1st game of the season.........I'll have some of that!!!
He would have known this from his playing days and the players heads go down. Footballers need confidence, get the fans behind them and they will perform, Iwobi is a classic example.

Lads, lads! You're getting into a bitter and personal argument over a couple of league places and other minutiae. We're all on the same side, Shirley? Just take ten minutes to do some deep breathing, eh?

Yep, a great manager is capable of overachieving, you clearly don't think lampard is a great manager though (im curious as to who you think are great managers?).

But as you think this squad is only bottom quarter standard (so 16-20) and you stated earlier that lampard had us on a 42 point season if he had the full length, that would have put us at 15th. Which is technically overachieveing.

Now, give him a full pre season, and a transfer window, and you could predict that to provide a better return again.
It is hilarious that you're using a post that said bottom third or maybe bottom quarter to mean definitely I think we have the 18th best squad.

Success for Lampard this year is being in the top flight at the end and not getting sacked. Aim small.

Status
Not open for further replies.