Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prefer he went to Chelsea than Spurs ideally he would go abroad.

We seem to have had good relations with Chelsea as far as transfer business is concerned. Probably due to Abramovich and Usmanov, but even before then with Lukaku.

I hope that isn't compromised under their new ownership but it will probably be altered to some degree due to the change in personalities.

But of course we have the ultimate Chelsea insider in Frank.

Merely suggesting I would not be swapping Richarlison for them three. A far superior player to the other three.

On his current trajectory Gallacher at 25 will be worth as much as Richarlison, Cowil and Broja both have huge potential and both are improving.

We'd downgrade one position to massively improve a bigger concern in cm, and improve squad depth massively at cf and cb.

On the structure selling Richy has to be done in reality, rather take two of those three on perm loan the other with option and buy Zinchenko though

On his current trajectory Gallacher at 25 will be worth as much as Richarlison, Cowil and Broja both have huge potential and both are improving.

We'd downgrade one position to massively improve a bigger concern in cm, and improve squad depth massively at cf and cb.

On the structure selling Richy has to be done in reality, rather take two of those three on perm loan the other with option and buy Zinchenko though

If we got rid of Richarlison for those three, we'd have Gray, Gordon and Townsend for the wide positions.

Money is scarce this summer, we need to be replacing Richarlison with a like for like.

I don't see us signing another CB until one leaves, and neither we should. With Tarkowski we have 6 first team CB's.

If we got rid of Richarlison for those three, we'd have Gray, Gordon and Townsend for the wide positions.

Money is scarce this summer, we need to be replacing Richarlison with a like for like.

I don't see us signing another CB until one leaves, and neither we should. With Tarkowski we have 6 first team CB's.
Doubt we'll see much if anything of Townsend.

Status
Not open for further replies.