Kevin Thelwell - New Director of Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer to allow credit for the good side of people and not condemn them outright for their deficiencies. In his case he should have stepped aside a long time ago. We judge footballers differently, sometimes harshly as I certainly do when they lack the required abilities or even attitude and yet take obscenely huge salaries for years while letting Everton and the fans down.

I prefer to allow credit for the good side of people and not condemn them outright for their deficiencies. In his case he should have stepped aside a long time ago. We judge footballers differently, sometimes harshly as I certainly do when they lack the required abilities or even attitude and yet take obscenely huge salaries for years while letting Everton and the fans down.

stop posting about billy liar in the kevin thelwell thread please

As much as he's held us back, I dread to think where we'd be if he'd gone and moshiri had nobody in his ear.

Had Moyes stayed, I think we would've won something by now and he'd be lauded as a great chairman. As it is, history will only remember him as betty's son in Corrie.
Well just think we’re we were in the last few games of the season when Moshiri had soft lad in his ear and we escaped relegation by the skin of our teeth and could face the same next season!!

Well just think we’re we were in the last few games of the season when Moshiri had soft lad in his ear and we escaped relegation by the skin of our teeth and could face the same next season!!
What about the good times Bill told us about, I mean, I bet the great team of the 80’s still never scored 22 goals past anyone in one game.

What about the good times Bill told us about, I mean, I bet the great team of the 80’s still never scored 22 goals past anyone in one game.
Forgot about that absolutely fabulous win and they had to dodge the opposition players trying to trip them up with their white sticks, cheatin’ bar stewards!!

Status
Not open for further replies.