Transfer Rumour Harry Winks

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would rather Gilmour than Winks. It all depends on who else is coming in to the midfield to complement that type of player. So am going to wait and see on this one but if Everton only bring In Harry Winks and no other midfield options I will be worried.

They're a workaround FFP. An 'alternative' to a permanent.

The mechanism isn't the problem.

It's the player.
Yup, you're right, guess we just need to hope he comes good because along with the Dele deal we're just kicking the can down the road and potentially hampering our spending in future windows. Hopefully there are at least some conditions attached but I doubt it.

We’ve seen Dele mate, we ain’t paying a penny to Spurs for him
Why do you think we’re not paying a penny for him? Unless we sell him this summer then he’ll more than likely rack up the Number of games to trigger the first payment instalment.

Can’t see us moving him on this summer, there’s no suggestion he’s going sadly.

Why do you think we’re not paying a penny for him? Unless we sell him this summer then he’ll more than likely rack up the Number of games to trigger the first payment instalment.

Can’t see us moving him on this summer, there’s no suggestion he’s going sadly.
If I’m being honest mate it was a tongue in cheek slight at the club

This site proper depresses.

We've seen every type of player in over the years. From world stars to crown jewels of lower teams i.e gylfi.

Why not just give the guy a chance.

Its so pathetic.
Whilst I understand the sentiment, hes a Spurs player currently, so nobody has to give him a chance.

If he signs, its different.

Status
Not open for further replies.