Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
To add to that, selling Digne has worked out well in the end.
Remains to be seen in my opinion. I thought for a spell Digne was among the best full backs in the league and he was far and away our best set piece taker since both James and Sigurdsson weren't available. Myko has done alright since coming in but he's still got a lot to do, Patterson is the exact same. This season will be big for both, if they can nail down their places and perform consistently then it'd be seen as good business from an avoidable situation.

I tell you what, would be a cracking move that for us.

He got 2 in 34 last season, but the season before that he scored 3 in 30, I really think adding a player with 9 goals in the last 3 seasons is precisely what this club needs.

But yep, I really hate the way we are, why must they shower us with pain?

I think we have comfortably the worst recruitment team in the world.

Should be taken outside and shot.

George Michael
James Tarkowski -
Matt Law
Oleksandr Zinchenko - The Athletic
Harry Winks - Matt Law
Keane Lewis-Potter - El bobble

Andrew Ridgeley
Gavin Bazunu - Daniel McDonnell **
Cameron Carter-Vickers - Larry Henry Jr ** Jack Harrison - Graeme Bailey ** Valentin Castellanos - tuttomercatoweb ** Conor Gallagher - Dean Jones ** Armando Broja - Dean Jones ** Miguel Almiron - Roberto Rojas ** Levi Colwill - Ekrem Konur ** Eric Ramires - SportsWitness ** Joao Palhinha - RecordPT ** Chris Maxwell - LancsLive ** Cheick Doucoure - Charlie Parker-Turner ** Christian Eriksen - Simon Jones ** Brennan Johnson - Miguel Delaney ** Kalidou Koulibaly - Dylan Walsh ** Clement Lenglet - @Sport ** Kristoffer Ajer - The Athletic ** Maxwell Cornet - Mike McGrath ** James Garner - The Athletic ** Manor Solomon - tuttomercatoweb ** Adrien Truffert - RMC ** Kim Min-Jae - Sabah Gazetesi ** Ben Mee - MirrorAnderson ** Jesse Lingard - La Gazzetta dello Sport ** Billy Gilmour - Paul Brown ** Stephy Mavididi - FabrizioRomano ** Luka Milivojevic - sportimegreece ** Steven Bergwijn - Simon Jones ** Ruben Loftus-Cheek - Adrian Kajumba ** Rodrigo Becao - tuttoudinese ** Adama Traore - Football Insider ** Juan Cuadrado - calciomercato ** Georginio Rutter - BenjWin ** Jamie Cumming - Simon Phillips ** Luka Jovic - Teamtalk ** Otávio Edmilson da Silva Monteiro - Eljogo ** Emmanuel Dennis - @louorns ** Rodrigo Becão - Rich Jones ** Matheus Nunes - footmercato ** Zaidu Sanusi - Record_Portugal ** Dwight McNeil - Graeme Bailey ** Hamza Choudhury - Tom Hopkinson ** Owen Wijndal - @MikeVerweij ** Pape Abou Cissé - Ekrem Konur ** Andrey Santos - Le10Sport ** Luca Pellegrini - Corriere dello ** Georginio Wijnaldum - psvreport ** Tino Anjorin - Simon Phillips ** Lucas Moura - Matt Law **

Moura goes into the Ridgeley section due to the wording.

As a part of a proposed transfer or Richarlison to Spurs, one name being continuously mentioned is fellow Brazilian Lucas Moura, who Matt Law states that Tottenham are prepared to allow Moura to join Everton if they can sign Richarlison, however it is unknown if Lucas Moura would be willing to proceed with the proposition.

5138518b-b636-4ba0-b91a-84bf4cf981a2_text.gif

Well people are claiming he was awful for them. I fail to understand how they’d know.

Think you will find that when you have the choice of the premier league to watch (live and re runs) whilst Everton aren't playing there is a chance you will watch Norwich play (approximately one in nine chance)

Last season seen them about 5 times (maybe more but hasn't stuck in the mind), he reminded me of a little kid last at the airport, just watching the big people going by him.... Not a good signing in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.