2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they still have very little chance of winning a trophy, so if a big job turns up Conte will be gone because he want to win things. Spurs has just proved a good stop gap much like Carlo with us. Carlo was to good for us as Conte is to good for them.
He doesn't have a better option

Spurs fan here. To the sensible and what looks like the vast majority of you, fair play. You are wishing the guy well and no bitterness whatsoever from you. I signed up, as was interested in our incoming signing Richarlison and wanted to discuss his strengths, weaknesses etc, but I’ll have to say there is 1 or 2 really bitter users on here, notably the Spurs hater ( strange to hate us more than Liverpool)

. He has signed for Spurs because we are a CL club, with a magnificent stadium and coached by one of the best managers in Europe. We have been in the champions league for 3 seasons in 5. We are constantly in Europe. We regularly fight for a top 4. We have made plenty of major finals, but unfortunately haven’t got over the line, but this is all irrelevant. Wether you like to admit it or not, Richarlison signing for Spurs is a big step up. You take the piss out of our trophy spell. Our last was 2008. Yours was 1995. Can understand you being disappointed, but the bitterness and belittling of our club when let’s be fair, you could only dream of what we have currently.

This isn’t to the vast majority of you by the way. I just read a few comments whilst signing in and felt the need to respond

Good luck to him played his heart out for four years not his fault the club can't meet his ambitions. Gutted he's going but he always was.

Spurs fan here. To the sensible and what looks like the vast majority of you, fair play. You are wishing the guy well and no bitterness whatsoever from you. I signed up, as was interested in our incoming signing Richarlison and wanted to discuss his strengths, weaknesses etc, but I’ll have to say there is 1 or 2 really bitter users on here, notably the Spurs hater ( strange to hate us more than Liverpool)

. He has signed for Spurs because we are a CL club, with a magnificent stadium and coached by one of the best managers in Europe. We have been in the champions league for 3 seasons in 5. We are constantly in Europe. We regularly fight for a top 4. We have made plenty of major finals, but unfortunately haven’t got over the line, but this is all irrelevant. Wether you like to admit it or not, Richarlison signing for Spurs is a big step up. You take the piss out of our trophy spell. Our last was 2008. Yours was 1995. Can understand you being disappointed, but the bitterness and belittling of our club when let’s be fair, you could only dream of what we have currently.

This isn’t to the vast majority of you by the way. I just read a few comments whilst signing in and felt the need to respond

Thank you for the update, but I think what a lot of us feel is he could do a lot better than Spurs and he deserves a bigger 'step up'.

How many times you actually won the league you cretin? 2 is it?

The likes of Sunderland, Huddersfield and Sheff Weds have won it more than you . In fact 14 other teams have more league wins than you you arrogant prat.

you felt the need to respond?

This is an Everton forum not Talksport

Most of us recognise spurs is a step up buts it’s hardly Real Madrid. We are building a new stadium, about to have new owners and have had world class managers like Ancelotti. You’ve had world class managers like Mourinho and Pochettino and they achieved nothing so there is no guarantee you will achieve anything under conte.

We finished 3 points behind you in the league and knocked you out of the fa cup 2 seasons ago.

Relegation looms

I do enjoy Spurs using the League Cup as evidence their trophy drought isn't that long.

You're not all the way wrong, it is a step up. But you also could try not being a tit.

AHHHH Bless you kind Sir. Now Kindly FFFF OFF. Yer BELL. xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.