Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on lad
Everyone knows ya join everton and swap ya legs after the medical
Does seem like bill is harvesting player organs taken during the medical in order to raise funds doesn’t it.

He look one of Del Boys lungs, gbamin had his quads removed, bolasie his knee and delph was pretty much used for medical research for the entire time he was here

Or, and this might shock you, we might just be interested in the player regardless who his agent is

Samir (now at Watford) was better for them...Becao (imo) seems to have a bit of a screw loose and would get booked (at best) every game...no outstanding merits to his play that i can see.

Also another right footed player who has played on the right in a back 3 for years.

So why would be interested in him? Seeing as you have this view...

I know people are saying we need 4 or 5 in - I don’t disagree. But incredibly even after getting rid of Kenny, Delph, Gylfi, Tosun, Richi, El Ghazi and Donny (and Kean), we still have a bloated squad:

Pickford
Begovic

Patterson
Coleman
Branthwaite
Mina
Keane
Tarkowski
Holgate
Godfrey
Myko
Nkonkou

Gomes
Davies
Allan
Doucs
Gbamin
Iwobi
Gray
Gordon
Townsend
Dele

DCL
Rondon

24 first team players not including any youngsters. Need to be moving on another 3 minimum.

Mina
Keane
Gbamin
Gomes
Iwobi
Rondon
Godfrey
Iwobi
Holgate

Any 5 of them I would let go and not lose a minutes sleep . Would need to bring in 2-3 players to replace them tho which wouldn’t be hard.

If there's any truth in the Becao thing, given he has played exclusively as the right-sided CB in a back 3, I think that probably tells us what the plan is for next season.

It isn't my favourite system, but if we are getting the right players in for it, then fair enough, at least it's a plan

Trouble is , if we are going to do that, and I do not like 3 at the back at all, none of our midfielders can play in a two. We would need to buy 4 new cm to give 3 at the back a chance

Samir (now at Watford) was better for them...Becao (imo) seems to have a bit of a screw loose and would get booked (at best) every game...no outstanding merits to his play that i can see.

Also another right footed player who has played on the right in a back 3 for years.

So why would be interested in him? Seeing as you have this view...
Have you seen our defensive options?

Status
Not open for further replies.