Stop oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police said they knew about this yesterday and had it under control. I didn’t see one police person in that entire clip ?
Our local Chief Inspector stated they had "serious and tangible evidence a Just Oil Disruption" was planned, well with all that, they still managed to get on the track!!

That's it, I'm not paying my Council Tax for this inbred idiot to spout such bs and still doing "Nothing" about stopping em!

"Stop Council Tax" anyone?

This world us upside down and inside out, if one of em had of been hit by those guzzling tanks of boredom that F1 has become and been seriously injured or died we would never hear the last of it.

I wanna know how that greasy headed Incel is getting around the country so quick because I can't afford to drive to my local petrol station.

Complete and utter knobheads.

Our local Chief Inspector stated they had "serious and tangible evidence a Just Oil Disruption" was planned, well with all that, they still managed to get on the track!!

That's it, I'm not paying my Council Tax for this inbred idiot to spout such bs and still doing "Nothing" about stopping em!

"Stop Council Tax" anyone?

This world us upside down and inside out, if one of em had of been hit by those guzzling tanks of boredom that F1 has become and been seriously injured or died we would never hear the last of it.

I wanna know how that greasy headed Incel is getting around the country so quick because I can't afford to drive to my local petrol station.

Complete and utter knobheads.
And here endeth the lesson ;)

I thought this was a anti big iguana thread for a sec otherwise known as big oil but I agree we are too reliant on fossil fuels that havoc on our environment. I doubt these stunts are actually swaying anyone's opinion though.

@Groucho , @RAFUH , @GrandOldTeam ,….can this crap be moved out of the Everton forum…..thank you…
But…but….he saved us from relegation

D787DF6A-5A32-4B30-A9AA-8B2200D39E9A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.