2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not having a replacement lined up and ready to sign is pretty shambolic. We have no margin for error this season or we are in massive relegation trouble again.
I am actually more confident this season. It was a massive blow to lose richarlison, but there are definite positives:

- We shouldn't have the amount of injuries again that we had last season. That was a freak occurrence and led to us being in a relegation fight
- Benitez is gone. I can't see us losing the sheer number of games that we did last season
- We have another CB, which means we are better at the back and hopefully Keane and holgate are kept away from the starting 11 a bit more often now.
- The teams around us are significantly weaker. Leeds and Brentford have lost their best players. Southampton are dreadful and don't look like improving.
- we are being linked with some younger, hungrier players who will make a big difference to the team. I think some of our players are decent but need grafters in the team with them. We will hopefully get that if we land any of the names we are being linked with.

I'm not saying we are going to be challenging for Europe, but the team we have should be mid-table.

I am actually more confident this season. It was a massive blow to lose richarlison, but there are definite positives:

- We shouldn't have the amount of injuries again that we had last season. That was a freak occurrence and led to us being in a relegation fight
- Benitez is gone. I can't see us losing the sheer number of games that we did last season
- We have another CB, which means we are better at the back and hopefully Keane and holgate are kept away from the starting 11 a bit more often now.
- The teams around us are significantly weaker. Leeds and Brentford have lost their best players. Southampton are dreadful and don't look like improving.
- we are being linked with some younger, hungrier players who will make a big difference to the team. I think some of our players are decent but need grafters in the team with them. We will hopefully get that if we land any of the names we are being linked with.

I'm not saying we are going to be challenging for Europe, but the team we have should be mid-table.

Good post mate, ill be happy when we get to 40 points though.

These are possibly all fair points, but we need a goalscorer and I don't know where we are going to get one. We should have had a replacement lined up, but as ever, we don't.

I look at the squad as it currently stands and I see 40 points at best.

These are possibly all fair points, but we need a goalscorer and I don't know where we are going to get one. We should have had a replacement lined up, but as ever, we don't.

I look at the squad as it currently stands and I see 40 points at best.
Well that's an improvement on lasts season anyway.

52jw1y.gif

I can't believe they're giving him a ban for that. Obviously, very sad never mind etc, he's no longer one of us, but the FA should be disbanded for being utterly useless.

Not having a replacement lined up and ready to sign is pretty shambolic. We have no margin for error this season or we are in massive relegation trouble again.

They knew after 31st Jan they would need to sell someone by 31st June, be that DCL or Richy.

5 months just isn't long enough for Everton's recruitment department to even think about looking at a replacement never mind taking pro active steps to getting someone in.

Status
Not open for further replies.