#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't criticised anyone ye crank. You're the one criticising and being a condescending tit just because I feel like today isn't the right time and that it could possibly turn fans against each other.

Looking at the turn out and your reaction I have been proved right on both county.
Listen you you little bell about ten minitues ago you’ve just said to some lad who was there that he’s lyin abar the attendence and even before then you were goin on abar mood of the city as if you know more than anyone else you divy

The thing is that if thousands dont turn up then a protest like that can actually end up strengthening the board as it looks like their opponents are massively non-representative of Evertonians.

You have to wonder:

a/ why pre-season was thought a good time to protest
b/ why this wasn't a protest presented as a matter of urgency concerning the manager being hobbled in the transfer market this summer
c/ why a matchday like next week against Kiev is ruled out

I dont get the basic mistakes this lot are making.
I can understand ruling at the Kiev game, a real protest is to not go in the Chelsea game, gets some empty seats going on TV

Yeah, it's not just anti Everton though, they print a lot of negative stuff about the region, its a rag, don't buy the Echo or the Sun, both equally sh.... rags
Think one of them defo got bumped by the Adelph for a bad room , the way they go on about it there’s a article every week

There's more chance of Chorley FM taking it seriously than any national media outlet; unless its for a mickey mouse soundbite/clickbait purposes (I suppose even the DailyMail needs ideas to meet its 152 articles a day for the riffraff quota somehow). Happy to be proven wrong, happy to bet the hierarchy didn't even know it took place.
Wonder if they will still be laughing when the team is relegated ?
Or when it kicks off after the Forest home game and we’re sitting there on the bottom of the table no points no goals scored

I can understand ruling at the Kiev game, a real protest is to not go in the Chelsea game, gets some empty seats going on TV
I think many will see that as harming the team.

The Kiev game will get national or even international attention.

It's a spectacular own goal not to use it to get your message across.

I think they might need to revisit their decision not to protest in some way shape or form that day.

Listen you you little bell about ten minitues ago you’ve just said to some lad who was there that he’s lyin abar the attendence and even before then you were goin on abar mood of the city as if you know more than anyone else you divy

Stop being so dramatic fella. I've not called anyone a liar and I didnt even mention myself in relation to the comments about the mood in the city. You've took my comments out of context, deliberately or not, I'm not sure.

I defo haven't criticised anyone attending the protest either so where are you goin with this?

Stop being so dramatic fella. I've not called anyone a liar and I didnt even mention myself in relation to the comments about the mood in the city. You've took my comments out of context, deliberately or not, I'm not sure.

I defo haven't criticised anyone attending the protest either so where are you goin with this?
He put a post up sayin a couple of hundred there you said no chance so what else are you trying to say. Also sayin that this protest could split the fan base it’s already split mate just cos during the last few games of the season goodison was rocking still doesent mean I agree with the happy clappers or visa versa Any way name calling was a bit dramatic I’ll give you that though ha ?

I think many will see that as harming the team.

The Kiev game will get national or even international attention.

It's a spectacular own goal not to use it to get your message across.

I think they might need to revisit their decision not to protest in some way shape or form that day.
I don't think doing it at Kiev would get attention at all, mainly because a lot of the media see us as irrelevant

You said there’s “no chance” there were a couple of hundred there, when I’d say there probably was…just (which is still disappointing). The pic you commented on was at the very end, after the march around the ground, which not everyone who met by the HT statue went on to be fair.

Protesting by not supporting the Kiev game would be turned against the fan base, supporting good causes is something Everton do well, personally I wouldn’t want to see us loose sight of the things that make Everton special no matter how important it is to get rid of the Chairman and the Board.
I believe that, just like Trump and Johnston, this Chairman and this Board will have to be dragged out of their posts by weight of numbers, the fan base needs to be very clear about who their protest is aimed and to put together a programme of how they intend to show their dissatisfaction starting with todays march and escalating it up over the coming months. Whoever organises these protests needs to communicate clearly their intentions and bring us all along with them. Even this Board will realise that if they loose the fans then they have no future.

Status
Not open for further replies.