2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi diehards, sorry it’s taken so long for me to do a first (and maybe last?‍♂️) post but i keep pausing to think before I type.
Oh for the days of a marauding Dave Thomas with Big Bob screwing everyone’s head as he knocked them in without looking like your latest Armani advert in his spare time.
Oh for the days of Little Dunc jumping the mini to get as far away from Revie’s grocks as possible and creating The School of Art.
Oh for the days of Howard’s beautiful machine that was still carburettor not soulless engine management.
We haven’t had a goal scorer since Bob (soz MOTD wonder boy you were never one of us).
We have had times when the parts have come together and made a beautiful whole and we have had times too many to mention when the someone who knows f.all has had a fiddle the valves and nearly sent us off the road.
For the first time Anno Bob we have a creature with his own beauty at the head of our team, his movement and athleticism means that barring injury he will define our next 10 years.
Don’t push him towards the monotone depths of N’castle. Embrace him and enjoy the spectrum of joy only a proper Everton Centre Forward can give you.

I always feel a bit sick as blue. If he flops this season then it'll be terrible for us, if he smashes it then he's away for CL football.

We were making real strides to not being a "selling club" and we're right back in that category.

If he smashed it and someone came in for him at around the £60-75m mark - I think we'd have to take that wouldn't we. Get someone in that's a bit more of a threat with the ball at their feet.

We were making real strides to not being a "selling club" and we're right back in that category.

If he smashed it and someone came in for him at around the £60-75m mark - I think we'd have to take that wouldn't we. Get someone in that's a bit more of a threat with the ball at their feet.
The "selling club" is a strange stick to beat us with in my opinion. Other than perhaps PSG aren't all clubs selling clubs? The aim should be to sell and reinvest to strengthen the overall squad. That's a sound business model for every club on the planet.

Hi diehards, sorry it’s taken so long for me to do a first (and maybe last?‍♂️) post but i keep pausing to think before I type.
Oh for the days of a marauding Dave Thomas with Big Bob screwing everyone’s head as he knocked them in without looking like your latest Armani advert in his spare time.
Oh for the days of Little Dunc jumping the mini to get as far away from Revie’s grocks as possible and creating The School of Art.
Oh for the days of Howard’s beautiful machine that was still carburettor not soulless engine management.
We haven’t had a goal scorer since Bob (soz MOTD wonder boy you were never one of us).
We have had times when the parts have come together and made a beautiful whole and we have had times too many to mention when the someone who knows f.all has had a fiddle the valves and nearly sent us off the road.
For the first time Anno Bob we have a creature with his own beauty at the head of our team, his movement and athleticism means that barring injury he will define our next 10 years.
Don’t push him towards the monotone depths of N’castle. Embrace him and enjoy the spectrum of joy only a proper Everton Centre Forward can give you.
yeahyeah chico, try harder.

Newcastle keeps being mooted but as much as their new ownership is a selling point isn't that a move sideways right now or at least only a small step up? If he leaves has to be a team in Europe

Newcastle keeps being mooted but as much as their new ownership is a selling point isn't that a move sideways right now or at least only a small step up? If he leaves has to be a team in Europe
Everton will always be a step up from Newcastle regardless of where we are as a club or what league we are in
They will never be a step up from us. They have no class

Status
Not open for further replies.