Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will be OK this season. Tarks is a big improvement on what we had, hopefully we get a few more games out of Mina. Mykolaiv will be better as he gets used to the league, hopefully Patterson will prove to be an upgrade on the aging Colema. Gana, if he joins, will be an upgrade in the midfield. DCL will score goals, Richy will be a big loss, but hopefully DCL, McNeill and Gordon can get us some goals. I can’t see us challenging for Europe but I don’t think we will be in the same trouble as last year.
Good post

We needed more goals before Richarlison left....have not replaced him and now lost DCL for a while.

I was worried before, but I dont see us scoring many goals.

Can really see us struggling all season now, and if we are form the off then Lamprd will get the boot.

Other than DCL, there are no goals in the team, none. A midfield and forward line that have hidden their lack of end product behind Richarlison and DCL in recent seasons. You can’t overstate how reliant we were on Richie last season, he literally kept us in the league. He’s a massive, massive loss.

The dross is all still here, we’ve sold Richie and folk think we’ve got better??

This squad of players could easily, easily relegate us this season. They don’t have any quality, they’re not going to outplay teams. They also have no backbone or fight so they’re not going to grind out results consistently.

I thought folk were kidding themselves last season when they said we’d improve getting Siggi and James out the team and getting replacing them with Townsend and Gray.

Jeez!
Dom getting injured so early in the season has given you a great opportunity to vent, i get it. but Dele is ten times the player Richarlison could even dream of being, add in McNeil and Richey has more than been replaced. you`ll see.

Dom getting injured so early in the season has given you a great opportunity to vent, i get it. but Dele is ten times the player Richarlison could even dream of being, add in McNeil and Richey has more than been replaced. you`ll see.

If Dele is ten time the player that Richarlison is, then I’m thinking Spurs wouldn’t have swapped them.

There will be meltdowns galore after Chelsea and Villa defeats. That’s when the optimism will rapidly start to fade and the Penny will have dropped again for the pre season optimists.

If Dele is ten time the player that Richarlison is, then I’m thinking Spurs wouldn’t have swapped them.
i don`t know what happened at Tottenham for Dele to go down hill the way he did but they obviously lost patience with him. you can see the way he is on the pitch with his football brain ticking to get himself that something extra ahead of those around him. Richarlison isn`t like that at all, he wasn`t a favourite of mine so maybe i can only see the positives in the `swap`

i don`t know what happened at Tottenham for Dele to go down hill the way he did but they obviously lost patience with him. you can see the way he is on the pitch with his football brain ticking to get himself that something extra ahead of those around him. Richarlison isn`t like that at all, he wasn`t a favourite of mine so maybe i can only see the positives in the `swap`

Mourinho.

….currently 8th, decent start will definitely settle for that;

9D5D9C11-E5E3-4C2C-A69F-F54071319B05.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.