2022/23 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to play with far more hunger and desire and look like the game matters to him. I thought he was absolutely rubbish yesterday. Barely challenged for a ball never mind win one
Lads a luxury player he needs space he isn't going to work his balls off like Richy he thrives in space like most of our other attacking players he needs that focal point to work off and to free him up

He needs to play with far more hunger and desire and look like the game matters to him. I thought he was absolutely rubbish yesterday. Barely challenged for a ball never mind win one
This is the problem with our recruitment, also adheres somewhat to what's happening at United. Once you have made a shed load of cash in any job, you loose the same fire and intensity you had when you were skint. We need to somehow nab these young gifted players who earn peanuts, they may only stay a year or two but they will fight for every ball if an improved contact is on the line. Once rich you won't get much from them....this happens in all walks of life not just football.....unless your a Ronaldo who Is only still going because he wants to be remembered as the very best.....now united arnt in the Champions league... well he suddenly wants out suprise suprise....he won't keep his record if Messi scores a few this season....I hope Messi smashes it !!!

All well and good saying sell him but who seriously would take him on 80k a week?

Everyone knows he's finished - at best you're looking at a loan to the championship but not many would even take his wedge on down there.

No idea how I managed to mess up "lost that acceleration" quite that badly!
we need something to laugh at mate. i`m clutching at straws- first DCL, then Mina. Godfrey fractures his leg, same old soft pen (why didn`t the ref bottle it in our bear-pit of a ground?) and if Gueye doesn`t sign it`ll probably kill me off. Coady, Onana and Gueye signings would keep me quite happy and a new CF would really do the job. ;)

Is it any surprise the lads struggling mentally?
Look at the way he's treated by the media...two mentiones from sky yesterday that stood out for me...,
The first was a reporter saying how he'd been watching him at half time and how he fluffed all his efforts,
The other described his coming on as underwhelming before he'd even touched the ball...
People are desperate for him to fail

Is it any surprise the lads struggling mentally?
Look at the way he's treated by the media...two mentiones from sky yesterday that stood out for me...,
The first was a reporter saying how he'd been watching him at half time and how he fluffed all his efforts,
The other described his coming on as underwhelming before he'd even touched the ball...
People are desperate for him to fail
The well poisoners at sky couldn't wait to push the narrative the second it didn't come off for him.

All well and good saying sell him but who seriously would take him on 80k a week?

Everyone knows he's finished - at best you're looking at a loan to the championship but not many would even take his wedge on down there.
He was once that good that someone will take him if he was on a free. He paid his fee to us by his palace performance. That was worth £Xx million to us.

I despised Alli from afar for years, but I'll freely admit since I've become more aware of his obvious mental health struggles and his actual fairly soft spoken nature, I'm desperate for him to do well here. There's still a player in there somewhere and ideally him rediscovering 75% of his best form can only be great news for both parties. Hopefully he ends up getting some deserved love.

I despised Alli from afar for years, but I'll freely admit since I've become more aware of his obvious mental health struggles and his actual fairly soft spoken nature, I'm desperate for him to do well here. There's still a player in there somewhere and ideally him rediscovering 75% of his best form can only be great news for both parties. Hopefully he ends up getting some deserved love.
The guy has Avengers tattoos, for goodness sake. That doesn’t fit with the playboy image he’s unfairly acquired. He seems an unusual and likeable soul to me.

I don't know how much money the club is willing to drop on this lad, but judging by the urgency they showed in getting rid of Rodriguez (who started and delivered whenever fit), you'd think there'd be a cut-off point in terms of allowing him to trigger payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.