2022/23 Conor Coady

Status
Not open for further replies.

I find this to be the strangest bit of business we have done for years and possibly one of the best as well.

I thought Coady would have been one of the few players at Wolves that simply was not for sale without someone making a massive bid and even then sold grudgingly.

We have been able to sign on loan a 29 year old club captain who should be in his prime, whose contract is not about to expire and we have even gotten him on loan this season.

I can't honestly say I spend much time watching Wolves and I keep seeing it repeated he that he can't play in a back four and that is why he is being released as Wolves are changing formations.

Can anybody say when playing for England was that in a back four or a five?

I find this to be the strangest bit of business we have done for years and possibly one of the best as well.

I thought Coady would have been one of the few players at Wolves that simply was not for sale without someone making a massive bid and even then sold grudgingly.

We have been able to sign on loan a 29 year old club captain who should be in his prime, whose contract is not about to expire and we have even gotten him on loan this season.

I can't honestly say I spend much time watching Wolves and I keep seeing it repeated he that he can't play in a back four and that is why he is being released as Wolves are changing formations.

Hes moved from Wolves cos the manager told him he wasnt in his plans.

We will find out whether he can play in a 4 at some point.

I doubt a Premier League player cant play in a back 4.

Back 3 i believe.

FB_IMG_1660002293383.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.