Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are the main port of call for young talent in the greater London area that's why. They have an extensive community program and are good at hoovering up local talent.
My mates an ST holder for over 30 years at Luton and he rates Adebayo massively said would be gutted bt cant see him staying would be an excellent prospect for future for us.

You are spot on with the Community program and the location plays a massive part too. They get a good selection of local talent and the outer London area, both his lads have had trials at Luton too and their youth set up is really good quality for their position.

I lived near their ground for a while too, they have some passionate support and remember as a lad taking my Cousin to his 1st FA Cup away match, think we drew 2-2 with Harford being their star but Sheedy equalising IIRC? As we walked out the ground into Bury Park about 3k of them came at us, I grabbed my cousin(only 10 at the time!) and said RUN!

Luckily police formed a cordon around us to our coach!

My mates an ST holder for over 30 years at Luton and he rates Adebayo massively said would be gutted bt cant see him staying would be an excellent prospect for future for us.

You are spot on with the Community program and the location plays a massive part too. They get a good selection of local talent and the outer London area, both his lads have had trials at Luton too and their youth set up is really good quality for their position.

I lived near their ground for a while too, they have some passionate support and remember as a lad taking my Cousin to his 1st FA Cup away match, think we drew 2-2 with Harford being their star but Sheedy equalising IIRC? As we walked out the ground into Bury Park about 3k of them came at us, I grabbed my cousin(only 10 at the time!) and said RUN!

Luckily police formed a cordon around us to our coach!
Someone will take a chance on him soon imo, he is a good young lad who has talent and deserves a chance at showing it at a higher level. I watch a fair bit of championship footy and he has always impressed me when I have seen him.

Rondon is possibly underrated by Everton fans, in part due to his link to the Benitez period

Yes, he's 33. But that aside, he actually has a better goal record over his career than many of these strikers linked from France etc. When he arrived last season, I don't think he was fully fit. His goals per game record at Everton is freakishly low vs the rest of his career. If he's at full fitness, we may see more productive performances from him

Not sure that link was ever likely because we wouldn't have the money for that sort of signing. Seemed more like an attempt to speed up Gueye and PSG.
Would much rather have had Camara. Just have to make sure the Gana deal doesn't fall through now. If it does, I have a horrible feeling we'll end up with Ndombele or Winks.

Status
Not open for further replies.