2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank is under a lot of pressure right now, 3 points is a must on Saturday, imagine if we lost and became 4 points worse off then we were the same stage last season, after all this backing from the board.

This thead is hilarious right now, Frank is as safe as a manager can be.
It's clear by how well the board have operated in this window that Moshiri is finally staying away from big decisions like hiring and firing mangers.
Thankfully Bill, who is known for having long and supportive working relationships with managers, is back in charge, and Frank will not only be supported, he will ge given time.

So you admit you are a WUM as its your comment that started this off.

I think there were several at the time who were suggesting lampard, but got dismissed like yourself. I remember him being discussed numerous times. Think I responded to one of your posts last June saying I wouldn't be against him as thought he did decent at Chelsea but that it would be a gamble for us.

But there was also that many posts about it, I'll have missed lots so won't have responded to them all.
Fair enough mate. I've just done a general search under Frank Lampard for June 2021 and there were indeed a number of posts on the subject. Not loads like, but more than I realised. The vast majority were against him but there were around half a dozen who were OK with it, one of which was Dave which surprised me for some reason, probably because we rarely agree on anything. lol

But I just realised that here were over 2500 pages on the thread in a month. I mean that's probably in the region of 50,000 posts which is just unreal. No wonder I missed a load. There's no way anybody can keep up with that level of posting.

So you admit you are a WUM as its your comment that started this off.
Of course he is under pressure, he is a top professional, and will be desperate to deliver, don't forget pressure can come from within, the desire to win from people like Frank will be strong.
But no chance the board makes the same mistakes Moshiri has been making, he will be our manager at the end of the season, of that there is no doubt.

Of course he is under pressure, he is a top professional, and will be desperate to deliver, don't forget pressure can come from within, the desire to win from people like Frank will be strong.
But no chance the board makes the same mistakes Moshiri has been making, he will be our manager at the end of the season, of that there is no doubt.
Hang on a minute…

Post 1: “frank is under a lot of pressure right now, 3 points on sat is a must”
Post 2: “frank is as safe as a manger can be”

Which is it??

Or are you just stirring it so your fellow Benitez acolytes can come out with their usual guff?

20220812_143134.jpg
It's from last night like but, it's just a bit mental innit

Nice wiggling

Our top scorer from last season isn’t injured, he was sold without a replacement.

Is this the same player who was injured/unfit/fatigued for most of the first half of last season? Whilst our best striker, midfielder, and defender were also injured?

I am glad you’re now grasping though that missing your best players makes things harder for any manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.