2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.

May be wrong but looked like he was doing individual training yesterday. Didn’t expect him to start anyway, but looking likely it’ll be Douc and Iwobi tomorrow again

May be wrong but looked like he was doing individual training yesterday. Didn’t expect him to start anyway, but looking likely it’ll be Douc and Iwobi tomorrow again
didn't seem to be involved in the patterns of play drills at all, could just be editing i guess.

Should be starting, it doesn’t matter whether he hasn’t trained with the team much and it’s not like he isn’t fit either. Play the best team.

Yea finally the right sort of signings. Low-ego, experienced and mentally tough players with young, hungry, potentials with a point to prove. Far better than so-called marquee signings on Hollywood money who look awesome on the back of a shirt and on billboards but then go missing on the rainy away days.

That's what I meant yes. The high profile, Hollywood signings would have been great, and I loved them, if we had this core group already playing well. In that best Moyes era for instance, with the hard working machine, imagine a Lukaku, James or Sigurdsson type coming in, it might have worked. Now, it looks like Tarkowski-Coady type signings will suit us well.

Status
Not open for further replies.