2022/23 Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solid in the formation. Strange football, unspectacular and safe but other threads newer lad comes in, puts the game effectively beyond us with school boy error later forces a home goal and most heads are falling off with excitement and man love all round. This one gets all the hate.

Solid in the formation. Strange football, unspectacular and safe but other threads newer lad comes in, puts the game effectively beyond us with school boy error later forces a home goal and most heads are falling off with excitement and man love all round. This one gets all the hate.
Yep, far too soon to be on his back, he is only just settling in himself. I seem to remember it took a while before we saw the best of Tricky Trev.

Been quite disappointed with him so far. He seems to be quite nervous when he is in possession. Probably shouldn't have given him the No. 7 shirt which caused an unnecessary comparison with Richarlison. I expect him to be dropped if we signed another Striker.

Been quite disappointed with him so far. He seems to be quite nervous when he is in possession. Probably shouldn't have given him the No. 7 shirt which caused an unnecessary comparison with Richarlison. I expect him to be dropped if we signed another Striker.
He’s really slow. I don’t see him effective in a counter attack. He should of never worn number 7? Is he our Richy replacement if so it’s going to be a long long season.

He’s really slow. I don’t see him effective in a counter attack. He should of never worn number 7? Is he our Richy replacement if so it’s going to be a long long season.
It’s a shirt number, it doesn’t mean he’s actually a replacement for Richy. By that logic is Tarkowski a replacement for Hibbo by wearing number 2, Patterson for Baines wearing 3 etc

It’s a shirt number, it doesn’t mean he’s actually a replacement for Richy. By that logic is Tarkowski a replacement for Hibbo by wearing number 2, Patterson for Baines wearing 3 etc
He’s really bad. Did he have any shots on target our pst two games. I don’t know but I’m actually worried.

He’s really bad. Did he have any shots on target our pst two games. I don’t know but I’m actually worried.
He’s not that bad really, he’s looked off because he’s been asked to play a role he’s not familiar with, get a forward in and tell Dwight to play the way he can and we’ll see an improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.