2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't like him losing the ball in midfield, but I do like the other stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of him.
It will happen. If you want players to make plays and take risks and make the good stuff happen, sometimes it wont come off. When it happens, as long as its in the opposition's half, like it was on Saturday, it shouldn't be hard for us to deal with. Especially with another CM in there, Gueye or otherwise.

It will happen. If you want players to make plays and take risks and make the good stuff happen, sometimes it wont come off. When it happens, as long as its in the opposition's half, like it was on Saturday, it shouldn't be hard for us to deal with. Especially with another CM in there, Gueye or otherwise.

It was 2 vs 5 when they scored the second. Should never have ended with a goal.

It was 2 vs 5 when they scored the second. Should never have ended with a goal.
Both Tarks and Holgate went to the same man, leaving so much space. I know it's early days but communication will need to quickly improve.

Can't really blame Onana for the goal even though it was him who gave away possession, we had opportunity to win it back or at least prevent the goal.

Both Tarks and Holgate went to the same man, leaving so much space. I know it's early days but communication will need to quickly improve.

Can't really blame Onana for the goal even though it was him who gave away possession, we had opportunity to win it back or at least prevent the goal.

Indeed we had a back line that haven’t really played together. It’ll come good…

Status
Not open for further replies.