2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s all well and good playing fantasy football with the 50 million but we have a wage structure to live within and selling Gordon doesn’t make much space for the multiple replacements everyone has in mind.

Will his replacement take 30k a week?
Plus the striker, DM and anything else on the shopping list.

To spend the money we would have to move on about 3 high earners for free or on loan and there’s not much time to do this.

Moving out Gomes, Gbamin and A. Another won’t be easy.

Player pushing for a move.
Limited time left in the window
Need to move other players to be able to spend the money he brings in.
Ran outta time, we'll spend it in January..

Feels like I've read this script far too many times.

Judge us at the end of the window indeed. Because at that point they'res f all you can do about it so protest all you want at that point it doesn't matter.

Heard this script many times mate, remember when Speed 'demanded' a transfer - and what really happened.

Billy liar using his pets to tell a story the happy clappers will lap up
Has Rasputin briefed the court already?

Age hasn't slowed him down one bit.

Everyone talking about what fee it would take and what we should and shouldn’t accept. The money is absolutely irrelevant if we don’t get players in that can hit the ground running.

That’s the bit that is worrying especially the longer we go into the window.
You have to hope if it's sanctioned as looks likely we have deals lined up. A poster last night on the Peoples forum who broke the news that AG10 had agreed terms with Chelski said we had four deals ready to go.

There has been that much of the Cocaine unexpectedly consumed in a Monday, that dealers have just ran out ?

Rang dang diggedy dang.
Some posters on here see Gordon as pure as the driven snow. Others, need to go into their little hideaway because the traitor has blown their mind.

It's a combination that's got people hooked. And if you get hooked, it's nobody else's fault, so people don't do it.

I've seen this a million times. Everton FC want to sell a player and they dont want to be criticised for it. So they use the chimpanzees in the media who they can rely on to blacken a players name and then they wait for the gullible to swallow it hook line and sinker.

THAT'S my *take* on it.
For once I think I maybe agree with you haha.

I dont buy that story from the Mirror. And I've seen this play before from the club

If we do get 50m then its a big fee though. I'm very sad he might leave and replacing him worries me a lot, but I see both sides of the argument.... if the fee increases.

Status
Not open for further replies.