2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have proof of this don't you

Well if you've been watching what's happening mate, it's quite clear. We have sold Richarlison, and will sell Gordon.

A bit like selling Rodwell, Stones, Barkley, Jeffers, Ball, Rooney etc as young players.

This is not some out their conspiracy. The conspiracy is not acknowledging we sell our best young players at a young age.

Well if you've been watching what's happening mate, it's quite clear. We have sold Richarlison, and will sell Gordon.

A bit like selling Rodwell, Stones, Barkley, Jeffers, Ball, Rooney etc as young players.

This is not some out their conspiracy. The conspiracy is not acknowledging we sell our best young players at a young age.

How does that equate to it being Bill fault

It makes a change for us to be selling a massively overrated youngster for stupid money instead of them lot.

Hats off the strategy if we pull this 1 off. He honestly wouldnt get in my 1st choice 11 this weekend, let alone when we have a fully fit squad. How hes getting in to Chelsea's i will never know.

He'll be on loan in Germany or Holland in no time.

I bet no-one can point me to a single performance of his that was 50m worth of quality.. or even bordering on that level of promise.

Has to be sold for this kind of money. We've really got to stop keeping players until they devalue themselves or con us into leaving cheap.

Richarlison should have been gone at 80m to Barcelona last year too if that was genuine

Status
Not open for further replies.