New Everton Stadium Discussion

1660655771360.png

Regards steepness of stands, do we know the gradients of each part of the ground? I thought it was all the same, but maybe not?
I've been thinking about this. That South stand seems to have a hip in it, right about where Dan took the photo. Does the lower portion have a slightly steeper angle than than the upper section? I haven't looked at the sections for ages. Is there even one of the south stand? I'm sure there is..

I've been thinking about this. That South stand seems to have a hip in it, right about where Dan took the photo. Does the lower portion have a slightly steeper angle than than the upper section? I haven't looked at the sections for ages. Is there even one of the south stand? I'm sure there is..

I think it's just the transition point where the 'Super Riser' is. There is a cranked beam there but the steelwork above and below this point (which would support the terracing) both look to be the same gradient.

I hope that that view of the Liver Building is preserved as the dockside development continues.

In London, The Leadenhall building had to be built leaning away from St Paul's to preserve the view.

Richard-Rogers-Leadenhall-Building_dezeen.jpg

There's no way Everton will be afforded the same sort of view preservation, but we can dream!

I would love loads of stuff to be built in the way of the view. Sooner this part of the world starts to fulfill its potential, the better.