Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would asssume the team is looking for forwards in general along with central striker especially with Gordon and Deli potentially departing
Agreed that's what I mean just comparing his goal stats to actual strikers doesn't account for what he could bring with that pace from wide positions if you had a good striker alongside him. Also at 24 he has the sell on people want

Be surprised if we went for Sarr, seemed a real focus on recruiting a profile of player who is fit for the vast majority of games, this isn’t Sarr.

Was watching Eze for Palace last night the lid is getting better and better think he’s on for a breakout, with all the talk of MGW I’d be having him on our scouting list. Very versatile, with a variant skill set.

Be surprised if we went for Sarr, seemed a real focus on recruiting a profile of player who is fit for the vast majority of games, this isn’t Sarr.

Was watching Eze for Palace last night the lid is getting better and better think he’s on for a breakout, with all the talk of MGW I’d be having him on our scouting list. Very versatile, with a variant skill set.
Think he'd come here or we could afford him ?

You cant really dismiss Sarr for his injuries and then in the next sentence suggest we sign somebody who played 5 games last season.

Sarr has pace and skill, 2 things we need if Gordon goes. However, he has no goal threat and is very lazy in the press from what I've seen. If we play him with DCL, the opposition will just stroll into our midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.