Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't need to worry ourselves about Sarr, I don't think.
Screenshot_20220816-232714_Twitter.jpg

Eze would cost about £60m at least. Palace have shown with Zaha they don’t budge on getting what they want (and rightfully so).

Mad that half the fan base thunk 40 mill for young flash is the deal of the century, if tha valuation is true mate.

He looks a good one Eze mind, real player. Palace what aren’t stupid enough to let him go.

He's a nuisance, but that's it. The amount of chances he misses in a team that creates a hatfull is criminal. And his poor goals return is augmented by taking penalties too.

We also have to factor in the fact that DCL may be perma-crocked, or not rediscover his form from 2 years ago. Signing Maupay puts us in major bother.
Understood, but he won’t be the only forward we bring in, and if we sell Gordon, I’d expect 2 as well as Maupay. He’d a good option to have out of a (hopefully) selection of 4 forwards including DCL. this is my imaginary scenario dammit let me like Maupay

Understood, but he won’t be the only forward we bring in, and if we sell Gordon, I’d expect 2 as well as Maupay. He’d a good option to have out of a (hopefully) selection of 4 forwards including DCL. this is my imaginary scenario dammit let me like Maupay
Can't do it mate, he's pish.

Status
Not open for further replies.